Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Is it strictly music rights that keeps this stuff off Hulu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
That Georgia sketch was godawful and cringe.

Cathy Anne is always a killer though.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

tarlibone posted:

Cringe humor has to walk a pretty fine line. Too far on one side, and it's not cringey enough, and it plays as just a little awkward and unfunny. This one went the other way, I think. It started OK with the Che bit, but it never really got very good, and everything about spanking was just a bit too far.

Pick a line and stick to it, Mooney. This was cut for time? Should've been cut for content.

Much later edit to avoid a double-post: Mrs. T fell asleep last night when the show started. I know, that's the typical response to an episode of SNL, haw haw. But she's watching it now, and I heard the Wee Gummy song again, and it's thoroughly stuck in my head. I'm going to try to knock it out with Punch, Brothers, Punch.

You-ooooooooo should n-ahhhhhhhhhhh-t have re-watched me....
I'm a wee gummy; yes, I'm a wee gummy....

Are you sure it wasn’t “weed gummy”

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

tarlibone posted:

Nope. Definitely not. I know I'm right on this.

I 100% guarantee it's "wee gummy," and if it's not, then my favorite Metallica song isn't "Officer of Sorrow."

This made me laugh more than the entire John Kracsinski SNL ep so thank you.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

That sums up my feelings on him pretty well actually.