Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

My husband doesn't follow politics as closely as I do and he keeps looking at me and asking, is that real? "Did she really say that about Jewish space lasers" " does the pillow guy really have a book?"

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Oh no, what I meant was that I knew these things were real but that they're so incredibly stupid that he's questioning whether they're true and asking me.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Yeah I think I liked the music but I couldn't really hear her?

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Sneeing Emu posted:

Oh so the awfully out of tune violin was part of the performance? I get it, art.

When that started up I just yelled out "WHAT" because I was so confused