Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Last week's SNL was aggresively mediocre so I find it hard to imagine this weeks will be worse.

I only watched a few episodes of the first season of Schitt's Creek and was meh about it...did it get better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Codependent Poster posted:

I haven't watched it but literally everyone I know that has watched it has raved about it.

i think at the time i figured "if i wanted to watch a show about a rich family losing all their money" id just rewatch arrested development

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
holy poo poo, zillow sketch hitting a little close to home

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

pwn posted:

So Nathanial really did lose his Night Sweats

that son of a bitch

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I’m sorry I thought this was supposed to be a quirky indie pop lady

Ya know like a blonde zoey Deschanel

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
otoh Pete Davidson does an ok Andrew Cuomo

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
just the first few minutes of this Kenan show is incredibly weird because the writing feels like its made for a multi-cam sitcom but maybe because of covid they decided to do it as a single-cam so i keep waiting for a laugh track that never comes

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

DaveWoo posted:

So Michael Che is trending on Twitter now - apparently one of his jokes last night did not go over well with certain people. Guess which one!

The funniest one?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Basically, Israel has done a great job of vaccinating all it’s people except for the part where they don’t consider Palestinians people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Cyril Sneer posted:

Murder Show sketch hitting close to home.

my wife loves murder shows and i cant stand them so that ones a winner for me