Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Thundercracker posted:

Oh my God, that's actually real. I googled it and can't believe they actually thought a bowl of salami and ham was a good thing to advertise

I assume there were veggies, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

The Superbowl commercials were pretty good I thought.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

The only right way to say et cetera is with a classical Latin hard c.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Cyril Sneer posted:

Murder Show sketch hitting close to home.

As soon as I realized what the song was, I had to go find the link on YouTube and send it to a friend who watches every murder show she can.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Every episode should have a live animal. I don't know that I've ever seen a live animal in a sketch that does what it was supposed to, and it is always funny.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Ok, the kittykat did what it was supposed to. There's one sketch.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

The sketch was clearly a Kansas City in-joke and not relevant to Anytown, USA. You just wouldn't understand.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

It was a completely generic teen skit. It was funny. It is in no way unique to Kansas City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

Maya Rudolph can host whenever she wants, please.