Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Just getting back into this over the weekend after a 3 year hiatus, I'm completely lost but at least I hit 56 on my Musa (I'd been 51 before). What's a good progression for me to do right now? I'm trying to farm Kzarka for the sword but I'm otherwise completely lost at what I should be doing, the rifts kick my rear end completely so I'm definitely at a deficit gear wise.

I currently have 163AP and 167 DP with awakening AP at 130. Again I have no idea what this means :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

How do I go about doing that? From the guide I found it seems to be just questing around Serendia? I already did a pass through there way back when I was first levelling, and I don't have any beginner black stones.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Ingame chat recommended I make an alt and rush through the Serendia questline for all the boxes. I think I'll just do that since the ship has sailed on my main character.

Edit: Is the goon guild NA or EU?

Demiurge4 fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 29, 2021

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Okay I'm a little confused about what the actual requirements for the Naru gear is. I went and did the questline that takes place in Altinova and now I have about 400 beginner blackstones for armor and 200 for weapons. However I cannot trade for Naru gear with Fughar, the option just doesn't show up.

So I'm wondering if its because I did the Calpheon quests on this character before they even existed and so I'd have to do it on an alt and then Fughar will unlock the option? Or did I miss something totally obvious?