Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is still a thing, apparently

7 p.m. ET on the Award Winning WWE Network (or your streaming site of choice)

Get hype, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Im here to watch several wrestling matches on a sunday night

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I just retook my tempature i’m at 101 now. Let’s go Danielson

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ok I have a bunch of chilli and a giant bag of candy. I am ready for the Royal "loving" Rumble

LOL GOLDBERG IS BACK?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

predictions:

goldberg will die in the ring, WWE will claim he did it for the fed.

bray wyatt will win the royal rumble.

everything else will be average to terrible.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Wonder if they'll make him try to Jackhammer Drew like they made him Jackhammer The Fiend even though he didn't want to and Bray was ok with a spear finish.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Kinda wanna get some saldy snacks but shouldn't. IDK what i'll have for dinner, made my Ultra Cheap Ultra Quick Curry for lunch and then this brownies baking pack i've had forever now.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
excited for roman to scream "IM THE HEAD OF THE TABLE" at owens for 20 minutes straight while people on twitter say its an epic masterclass of a match

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
OK, I've RNG'd and got #27 so I'm unofficially joining Team MJF!

Woooooo, gently caress good people, I'm a bad guy, I don't like morals but I do like mischief, wooooooooo

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
looking forward to the kingly kontest

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
One of the only two wrestling shows I ever watch live. Happy Rumble Day everyone, looking forward to the GDT posts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to watch the royal rumble. the match

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

How long has Asuka been teaming with Charlotte?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Charlotte vs Nia with Asuka and Shayna in the crossfire sounds like it could be a horrific disaster.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

When did Lawler start wearing relatively normal looking shirts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I was 22 last year so im 22 again this year but only fake

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

anyone else think goldberg and drew is kind of a problematic age gap?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i'm going to watch the royal rumble. the match

Which one?!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ItohRespectArmy posted:

lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Arent they still wheeling undertaker out every now and again?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i (35) and opponent (54) have some really weird dad energy going on.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Namtab posted:

Arent they still wheeling undertaker out every now and again?

he's finally free.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the royal rumble is always the royal rumble. i'm going to watch the royal rumble

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he's finally free.

But....for how long...

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Does anyone even use Cricket Wireless?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

are they reusing the pirate wrestlemania logo because they couldn't really use it last year?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he's finally free.

That's what people said the last two times.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

a.lo posted:

are they reusing the pirate wrestlemania logo because they couldn't really use it last year?

Yes.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

let me be clear, they are no longer paying the undertaker.

the undertaker is now an intern they will trot out until he dies, sorry for all confusion.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I like how they're set up in the middle of a baseball stadium but you'd never know because they have to make the show look exactly like it always looks.

Edit: Is this Adam Pierce poo poo as out of left field as it looks like? Did people care about Adam Pierce at all?

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
As I have been doing all weekend, I will chronicle all the breaking through a door spots.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Been watching the people in the Thunderdome instead of the main action. They've been coached to express their disapproval by wagging their finger back and forth and tut tutting like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Mostly low income, which unfortunately probably means its overpriced for what it is and scummy like everything else us poors get to use

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Oil! posted:

As I have been doing all weekend, I will chronicle all the breaking through a door spots.

thank you for your service.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Now that roman is a heel i dont really want to boo him anymore

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

I just retook my tempature i’m at 101 now. Let’s go Danielson

did you get the rice a roni

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Just gonna throw it out there: if they make all the thunderdome screens become the countdown during the last ten or five seconds from the next entrant then that'd probably be really cool

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I've used it for years and it's been very good honestly

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

im the guy on the panel complaining that its another kevin ownes match lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I broke my moratorium on giving WWE money just this once to watch the Rumble with all of you, because you guys are my friends.

And because WWE Network isn't on peacock yet.