Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm in GG Strive withdrawal until April. There are no games!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Two more battles left in 13 Sentinels and they're locked behind 100% story completion!

Got Yakushiji, Sekigahara, Gouto, Miura, and Hijiyama left to complete. The end of this game is in sight, I wish it didn't have to end though because it's so drat good!! :D

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm almost finished owlboy, this game was pretty good as long as you don't expect a metroidvania. dunno why people said the game was so cruel to the main character when it isn't at all, it's just the main character's mentor who barely shows up in the game

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It turns out a whole bunch of top end WoW raiders are racist :thunkher:

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

AI the Somnium Files rules

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

have you tried slay the spire or monster train?

i like deckbuilders that kind of have progression but it doesn't really matter. it's relaxing.

I actually really like STS. Is Monster Train on Switch yet?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well looks like this is my next GameFood

:thunk:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Women with hair like food, shocking expose at 11

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1364923130238623746?s=19

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its gonna be Lets Go Sinnoh but I want Lets Go Johto

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Maybe they'll just talk about Pokémon Snap and that moba they mentioned like a year ago

and where the heck is pokemon sleep

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/Lythero/status/1364894507834236928

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This rules

Up there with the Guilty Gear player that went by Joe Biden and played the character who's the president of the USA in the Guilty Gear world.

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Feb 25, 2021

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

same energy

https://phys.org/news/2010-07-russian-mathematician-million-prize.html

quote:

Jim Carlson, institute president, said Perelman's decision was not a complete surprise, since he had declined some previous math prizes.

Carlson said Perelman had told him by telephone last week of his decision and gave no reason. But the Interfax news agency quoted Perelman as saying he believed the prize was unfair. Perelman told Interfax he considered his contribution to solving the Poincare conjecture no greater than that of Columbia University mathematician Richard Hamilton.

"To put it short, the main reason is my disagreement with the organized mathematical community," Perelman, 43, told Interfax. "I don't like their decisions, I consider them unjust."

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I didn't know Ryu himself played Street Fighter

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Oh hell, Magic Arena is on my phone now. RIP free time forever

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You're seriously missing the opportunity to do Binging with Babish but just game food.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

You're seriously missing the opportunity to do Binging with Babish but just game food.

CF's food certainly looks good enough to make a YT channel about.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/Toadsanime/status/1364911236190785547?s=20

lol

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
So much military propaganda that you'll need an extra hdd!

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Why’s it so big idgi, PS5 is stuck with 666GB how will they cope?

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Simone Magus posted:

whew thank god, it's not on mine yet

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

hatty posted:

Why’s it so big idgi, PS5 is stuck with 666GB how will they cope?

Theoretically, a PS5 version would be smaller since with the SSD, there's not as much need to duplicate assets for quicker reads.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

hatty posted:

Why’s it so big idgi,

It probably has a lot of redundant asset copies, which speeds up loading on hard disks. They also probably don't put a lot of work into optimizing and compressing stuff, since there's been no pressure on them to do so (until now, we hope)

There are also probably a lot of assets that both games use but there's no good way to have them share the same copy

quote:

PS5 is stuck with 666GB how will they cope?

Internal storage for Warzone, SSD for Blackops :v:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Electric Phantasm posted:

This rules

Up there with the Guilty Gear player that went by Joe Biden and played the character who's the president of the USA in the Guilty Gear world.

Sadly the us president has not been playable yet in a guilty gear, tho they did just add his bodyguard.

Chipp zanuff is president of the Eastern Chipp Kingdom, a small south african nation.

Edit: this is the us president colin vernon:

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 25, 2021

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A local bakery has some photos of the cakes they have made and I wanted to share some of them. Image spam incoming.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

FirstAidKite posted:

A local bakery has some photos of the cakes they have made and I wanted to share some of them. Image spam incoming.

emptyquote this to make SNU ban himself

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
On PC at least I only have Cold War's Multiplayer and Zombies installed and it's only like 50GB or something. Having all of the content from all three of those games installed is basically like having eight(?) normal-sized games installed so I'm not surprised that it's pushing it for space. The weirdest thing is that it seems like Warzone is required if you want to have any part of Modern Warfare installed? I guess that's where Modern Warfare's common assets are stored or something?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What are some other games in which you play as the US president

-Saints Row 4

-Metal Wolf Chaos

-Mercenaries 2 with the Obama/Palin pack installed

Volte posted:

The weirdest thing is that it seems like Warzone is required if you want to have any part of Modern Warfare installed? I guess that's where Modern Warfare's common assets are stored or something?

There isn't necessarily a technical reason for that, they could have just wanted to boost the Warzone download numbers

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

You can play as the US Prez in Perfect Dark multiplayer.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao, I was complaining to myself last night that Sony really needs to unlock the secondary SSD slot inside the PS5 already. The system by default does not come with enough space.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu. Nikuman. Hotto doggu.
Anyone here remember Volcano Bakemeat?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Simone Magus posted:

It's on mine too but I'm proper hosed once it gets on ipados

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I think COD needs to sort their install out more than anything.
No game of that nature needs to be that bloated size.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It's all too easy to imagine an activision executive meeting where they consider the competitive advantage of customers becoming unable to install non-COD games

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MF7LgQ-NWg

Nothing says Pokemon like Post Malone and Hootie & the Blowfish

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

haveblue posted:

What are some other games in which you play as the US president

-Saints Row 4

-Metal Wolf Chaos

-Mercenaries 2 with the Obama/Palin pack installed

There isn't necessarily a technical reason for that, they could have just wanted to boost the Warzone download numbers

These aren't specifically the president but are relevant to the president.

Citizens of Earth has you playing as the vice president of Earth.

Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill is a game about playing as Bill Clinton's cat.

One of the fighters in the more recent jjba games is the 23rd president of the united states, they're a fictional president though and not a historical or even fictionalized take on the real 23rd president Benjamin Harrison.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

exquisite tea posted:

You can play as the US Prez in Perfect Dark multiplayer.

You can play as the US pres in METAL WOLF CHAOS

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

wuggles posted:

emptyquote this to make SNU ban himself

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bravely Default II comes out late tonight, I am on the fence. The demo was nice, but I felt like the combat was too slow, which seems to be a huge issue nowadays for turnbased JRPGs. Even on the easiest difficult, enemies felt like they were huge health sponges. I really liked Bravely Default, and Bravely Second, but those games released a long time ago and I think my tastes have changed since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

wuggles posted:

You can play as the US pres in METAL WOLF CHAOS

I never did get around to finishing that; the FIGHT HOUSE is a real pain in the rear end