Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mario kart is bad. It sucks and I'm ashamed at the people wanting one after CTR and Sonic blew it away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Like Sonic even made a worse kart racer to give Mario a chance and it still blew them out of the water

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

I love MK8. It may be the second most played game on my Switch behind Animal Crossing

You should try playing literally any other kart racer, because they're all better than Mario kart

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

i'm playing banjo kazooie for the first time (yes, on my brand new 3080, this was definitely not a waste of money) and it's fine. Hasn't aged super well but you can forgive it because of the era. The music is genuinely still impressive though, it's very cool seeing this n64 game have a dynamic soundtrack with stuff coming in and out depending on where you are and what's near you.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

BK1 is alright, BK2 is the real good poo poo

I've heard but I want to do the first game for the story. or the complete gameplay feel idk lol

Rinkles posted:

does the audio compression bother you?

I haven't noticed any; it's probably there but i'm just giving it a pass because of the era, and it's not like I'm not used to games from that time (i'm the guy that plays crash 1 every year as my nostalgia game)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcGKq9uwRoI

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Oh the first part of the new Hussie game is out, Psycholonials. It's apparently getting weekly or bi-weekly chapter releases so the final chapter releases on 4/20. The FAQ says the game was made in four months so I have no idea what to expect, probably wont touch it until all nine chapters are out

It's bad

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

OW2 is probably also a series of platform updates for getting a gravy train rolling so I imagine they don't want to halfass it in quarantine

Ow2 is literally their mvm rip-off only a full game so uhh good luck guys

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Next thing you know they're going to put Jack in a shirt. Despicable if you ask me.

They should have just let her be topless but EA was too scared

Baller Time posted:

I forgot, was the cameltoe EDI had with one outfit real or a mod?

It was real

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1357766139200249859?s=20

:mad:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

I know you feel this

Sneaking into the captains quarters

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

If you think Miranda's butt is a scandal wait until yuffies shorts

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rarity posted:

Horny is so 2019

*Looks at the poll*

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm gonna pick on the furbait Pokemon they keep adding

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Margikrap/status/1359670291056758786

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Theyre making Vtuber action figures

waiting for my nyanners figma

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rarity posted:

Anyway I did a Google and Three Leaf Clover is regarded as one of the best missions in the franchise and hell, I can't argue with that

it's literally just them ripping off heat

if you want an entire game of ripping off heat play payday 2

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

hatty posted:

The one where they sent Huey off was pretty good

Huey deserved worse. Getting cucked to death was too good for him.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Please remember that huey tried to take emma with him and failed because he fails at everything

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rinkles posted:

How controversial is the ranking of non-top down, non-Botw, Zeldas?

I assume they all look like this hth

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Look I know everyone wants to gently caress imp midna or whatever but the game really wasn't that good

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Just wait until they add the vtuber gangtags and we start having vtube gangwars

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Khanstant posted:

is ubisoft botw ripoff worth getting 40% on switch breaking boycott or nah just play botw more?

i mean not really, no. it's a ubisoft game, you've already played it.

homeless snail posted:

its okay the fakeass vtuber community on this website doesnt care about anything but hololive

i'm surprised that vshoujo isn't more popular here

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

It's shantime baby

She's dancing in

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The thing I'm probably most disappointed with w/r/t smash ultimate is they made a big deal out of echo fighters and then.... Did nothing with them. I expected way, way more echo fighters since they're basically just model swaps with some very minor tweaks but we only have like what, 7? And two of them were just excuses for more fire emblems

Like echoes are basically perfect for getting reps from Nintendo games you'd never see otherwise like, say, having an advance wars rep but it didn't happen

Eg: Sami/snake, Dixie/Diddy, chibi-robo/Rob, Yoshi/birdo, Sonic/shadow, sheik/impa, paper Mario, etcetc

Grapplejack fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 17, 2021

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I don't understand why they made grass in demon souls, realized that it sucked and was bad, did three games without it, and then put it in their next game, and THEN realized it was bad again and removed it for sekiro!!!!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

Don't u touch that loving bell

Bro are you trying to touch my bell? Bro?? That's a paddling.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm still mad they hosed up area pvp on launch for 3, though I guess it wouldn't matter with how loving bad ds3 pvp was

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Sakurai wouldn't put Mai in the background but these two walking pairs of titties are allowed to be fighters

Shameful poo poo

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

like cool that you subverted it i guess but like, you can make another game guys

especially since your last game was you screaming 'we hate making these' at your players

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

are these the really embarrassing ones team ninja did

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rinkles posted:

what're you referring to?

They're still relying on the killing game thing because they are unable to make another story. Like they subverted it sort of but it's still deeply rooted in this idea that they have thoroughly wrung out. Like, DR was good for a single game but they strung it out to three-four plus some LNs and poo poo, and this game, where they gave themselves a clean break, is rooted in the same idea / background

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

more like metroid dead lmao

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

johnny silverfish: "Wake the gently caress up, squiderai. We have a city to ink."

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I think there’s a blizzard direct happening soon.

there's a blizzard direct happening soon alright *looks outside* drat!!!!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Khanstant posted:

do us highschools teach mandarin or something yet? though who am i kidding with the way this timeline is going we might end up needing to learn the language the navi speak in avatar

Buddy US high schools can barely teach Spanish, an easy romance language that a shitload of people already here can speak fluently

I cannot imagine the shitshow a Mandarin class would be with how difficult that language is

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Been working all day... Should I make the effort to try making nikuman/baozi this evening or take it easy, maybe a simple caprese and spend more time Gaming

make some sloppy joes thats the good poo poo

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

MK9 is going to be bad and Nintendo will have learned nothing from Sonic or crash in their usual hubris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rinkles posted:

Also the Zelda rumor comes from a few days ago from more credible sources.

Zelda35, a Zelda dungeon version of Mario 35