Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Wow what a thread thanks Rarity great job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

Put this in the votes

So I can vote for it

ok

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Oh no all the Bowsette options are going to split the vote :ohdear:

:getin:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

VideoGames posted:

If somehow wins this months poll I will make it my avatar.

I will let this challenge stand on its merits and pledge not to do poll voting fuckery

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

whoops

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Eating leftovers for lunch and would like to again emphasize that bucatini is the best long pasta.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Reading about the Great Bucatini Shortage of 2020 and howling at the article:

https://www.grubstreet.com/2020/12/2020-bucatini-shortage-investigation.html posted:

As I waited impatiently for the FDA’s FOIA reply, I got another call from Carl from the NPA, who blew my mind with a tale that sounded so Coen brothers–y I could not believe it. The reason behind De Cecco’s fall from FDA grace, he said, could potentially be traced all the way back to the early 1900s and the beginning of what was once called the “National Association of Macaroni and Noodle Manufacturers of America.”

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

wuggles posted:

It’s not a Gaussian distribution because it’s discrete
:goonsay:

:eng101:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

The words "google" and "underfunded" just don't gel in my head

Why fund things when you can fund profits instead?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

She is observing you so she can learn your traits, kill you and assume your life. Do not trust her.

We don't even know if the cat is posting as VG right now

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

gently caress BLUE SHELLS

Blue shells allow for the redistribution of first place.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I had no idea people had positive things to say about the ME3 multiplayer. Today has been a revelation.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

homeless snail posted:

it is by far the best part of me3

Damning it with the faintest praise.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

Oh hell yeah, Nicky G dropped a 2:30 hour video on half life

who

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Talk about video games videos in this thread if you want but there's also a dedicated thread for it too:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3957328

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Gunners n Roses

Fleetwood Monk

Rage Against the Machinist

Blue Mage Group

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Last lap of GBA Bowser's Castle 3, everything's going great, I'm cruising in first place, blue shell hits just as I'm jumping over lava, I finish in 11th :negative:

Also for all the talk of items giving balance it's way harder to get in front than stay in front cause when you're at the back sure you can get bullshit items but SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE :argh:

Staying in first place is a bad move.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

Mario is the generic protag
Luigi is the wacky one
Toad is the mechanic
Daisy is the speed ace
Donkey Kong is just vin diesel

Donkey Kong understands family

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Sass is a foundational requirement of witchdom, as is a pointy hat.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

The Vuh-Vitch made it clear that giving your life to the Dark Lord is super cool and wayyyyy better than listening to God.

just lol if you don't want to live deliciously

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

what's the hot scoop on the february humble tomorrow

:eyepop:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I was very glad to finally grab Pathologic 2 last month

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Even if it's on Game Pass (great deal, continues to grow in value)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Gamepass is so much value, still need to play Spiritfarer.

I don't think I'm gonna stick with Monster Train, if I'm gonna deckbuild think I'd rather put some time into Griftlands

I haven't played Griftlands much since early in EA, I should reinstall it.

:thunk:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cardiovorax posted:

Anne Rice is born-again, she wrote most of her novels before that.

Also, Corona update: it's not Corona! Whew.

Excellent. Hope you feel better soon regardless of whatever illness you're stuck with.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

I feel dumber just reading

tagline of the entire internet

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Tbh I'm kinda over horny

honestly yeah same

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Stux posted:

turn them all off

turn all the textures off

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone know why youtube videos aren't showing up properly for me on SA

weirdly they usually show up ok on the reply page where you scroll down and can see previous posts

Do they work in incognito mode or with all of your browser extensions off? What browser are you using?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

clocking in to do my accounts payable batches while the internet gamers froth at the mouth that they get to doxx me, so funny

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I will give Relax or DIE a stern talking to

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Khanstant posted:

picking parts for a new computer is taking me longer than it will to build the dang thing even with the inevitable issues ill create for myself. Honestly being on a super tight budget on my last computer builds really streamlined the whole process. Just get the best thingy for whatever you got to spend. Whereas now I'm making real arbitrary choices, like feeling 200 is too much for RAM, but 250 is okay for a mobo... just real weird feelings, no matter what this thing is beast mode to this old 970 scav box.

So far the case is looking to be my dump stat. PC cases are weird right now, really hard to find anything that isn't some loving RGB nightmare. Don't get that fetish and ain't willing to pay 5-10 bucks extra for it to be there. Then the cooler and cleaner a case looks, the worst airflow it'll probably have. Wild thing is there are a lot of almost-great cases, then they do something loving weird on the front mesh, some geometric pattern or weird array of slashes or some godawful crystal plate.

Is there a place on the forums to post ur pc partspicker and have ppl say how dumb you are and make me re-re-re-rethink all the choices i made last night?

Yeah I think SHSC has a PC building thread like that:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903626

Read the OP

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Are PS5s still hard to find?

Last I heard, yes.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

the lawyer cat has been milkshake ducked in record time

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Great podcast.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

movies on UMDs are games

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

cuntman.net posted:

just saw an ad for noita that described it as the "falling sand roguelite" and that made me laugh. just wanted to share that with my games posting friends

noita owns and i love it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Healbot posted:

Do I have news for you!

2012 was nearly a decade ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Revoke his star imo