Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

the CG Megaman cartoon from a couple of years ago

The What!???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Really weird that they chose to name drop Van Helsing starring Huge Hatman, unless there’s another newer one I’m not aware of. Like I don’t think anyone’s thought of that movie since like 2005.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I'd say roughly 75% of the time I've been asked to pick a character song for a D&D game, I go with one of the many variants of the Gruntilda's Lair theme.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

There’s gotta be some Pokémon that can petrify things right? Can’t wait for team rocket to start petrifying Pokémon, mashing them together and then sticking them in the “make fossil abomination” machine.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

A lot of very mature dispute resolution going on here, and frankly I won’t stand for it. We crave drama.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I still can’t tell. They look exactly the same! Is that the joke or what?

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I finished Yakuza Kiwami 2 and the Majima Saga! Good stuff, Haruka’s gonna need a lot of therapy for the Helicopter scene.

Majima’s scene with Makoto was good but I found the side story kind of forgettable otherwise. I don’t know if the timeline or actual tech of the 3/4/5 remakes supports this, but I kind of suspect the Majima Saga was an exercise in recreating 3/4/5 style gameplay in the new graphical engine. (I do not know how to make video games and have yet to get back to those remakes, so could be very wrong.)

I’ll probably take a break and play some bowser’s fury or something before my next Yakuza game, then hit up either 3 or 7:LAD.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I’ve bounced off every non-Pokémon JRPG I’ve played since Golden Sun, so a little worried I’ll bounce off LAD, but I’m hoping the intrinsic Yakuza-ness will carry me through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

How much of Survive is V style free-roaming and gathering, and how much is tower defense? ‘Cause I love the former but am not particularly interested in the latter.