Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I watched the Persona movie last week, it was a very strange departure from the games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

All it takes is one “technically 1000” little girl party member to throw off the average

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve not played this D-Counter game but based on the description, my gamotype (conservative, perfectionist, OCD) means that I would never ever use the cool dragon powers

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

FFX combat could’ve been really fun, but the enemies you meet in random encounters all act as locks to your characters’ keys. Wolf enemy? Tidus will one-shot it. Flying eye enemy? Wakka will one-shot it. Armadillo enemy? Auron will one-shot it. Flan enemy? Lulu will one-shot it. Machine enemy? Rikku will one-shot it. Nothing else matters. Kimahri, you can be a worse version of one of these characters if you’d like, that’s cool

The bosses all have fun gimmicks though, that game should’ve been 100% boss battles

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

A lot of jrpgs hide their cool systems behind ten hours of tutorial

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I constantly rotate party members in and out in RPGs, it seems like most people/gamers just find their faves and stick with them, maybe even rush to their “endgame party”, not me though

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

“let’s all head to the restaurant, we’ll split up into two groups of three, because, video game”

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cats are ok

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve done this before, but, I must express my pet opinions, or I’ll die

Dogs

Cats

Rodents
Turtles
Birds
Fish
Snakes
Other
Alligators
Spiders

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

One time I used the word “anime” around my dad (probably complaining about how bad it is and how it ruined video games) but my dad didn’t know what it meant so I had to say, “Japanese animation”

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Rinkles posted:

-No more class based weapon restrictions (still can't train in those weapons

Now I’m like 95% sure every Shepard class could already (and had to) equip every gun type

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hear good things about dark souls 1 2 and 3

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Resident Evil is one of those titles, like metal gear solid, or bio shock, or street fighter, where I’ve stopped thinking of them as a set of words with describable meanings

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Real art doesn’t do sequels, there is nothing more “creatively” “bankrupt”. Once I’m done with final fantasy viii and atelier Lulua, and get around to playing Hitman 3 and checking out the eventual re4 remake, I vow to stick to my principles and never play a video game sequel ever again, unless I forget, or change my mind

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I always thought, shouldn’t it be called Mario Go-kart?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Huh apparently some people call sidequests “subquests”

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s definitely Mario bros 1 to Mario bros 2

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I would like to express some frustration with the Chocobo forest minigame in final fantasy 8, a minigame that I had completely forgotten existed

- the minigame involves slowly walking up and down a single screen
- switching between the tools you need takes three button presses too many
- the puzzles are based entirely on trial and error
- you need to travel between six or seven locations across the world map that are unmarked and stay unmarked when you find them
- to actually complete the sidequest, you need to find a hidden spot in each level that carry some trash items, without the game ever a) telling you these are required to complete the quest and b) telling you that these hidden caches even exist

I am frustrated, because I did all of the bad puzzles but then had to look up that part about the hidden spots, so now I need to travel to all of these locations again and solve all of these puzzles again, and I want, to, not play right now

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

FF9 got the good choco game but ff8 got the good card game, truly it’s a dynamic video game series

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Like for real though, witches are all status afflictions (useless in 90% of cases), while wizards are fireballs and poo poo (rad as hell)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Maybe this is too reductive, but I’m getting the feeling that the witch vs wizard war that has been going on for hours now is more about whether you prefer anime or heavy metal album covers

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who I Boned

Mass effect 1: liara
Mass effect 2: miranda
Mass effect 3: no one, I was done with childish things

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Male shep’s voice acting was pretty bad

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

“Endwalker”? Not great

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Can’t wait to play FFXIV: Ew

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Aliens

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The OoT water temple: is it good?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’d be ok if I never have to change water levels ever again

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Isn’t there like a car showroom near the lobby?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Wait are Avalanche an actual organization? I thought was just barret and his three buddies

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

In the original ff7 it was stylized as AVALANCHE, sadly there’s no codex explaining what the letters stand for

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah this sounds like day z

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hope there’s a global chat channel, love right wing chat in video games

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

OoT is good because it allowed majora’s mask to happen

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

OoT marks the beginning of the cutscneneing of Zelda, very fatal

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Now that’s a good cat
Rest In Peace, Bruno...

Are he and Wesley brothers?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

A mot is a bad bon mot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Are you guys telling me that Bravely Second isn’t Bravely Default 2?