Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Been playing Pokemon since the beginning and there has still yet to be a better Pokemon than my good fluffy tiger-dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

cheetah7071 posted:

top 5 pokemon:

1. Breloom
2. Garchomp
3. Primarina
4. Gardevoir
5. Flapple

1. Arcanine
2. Gardevoir
3. Glaceon
4. Typhlosion
5. Meowstic

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
With a name like that, you must absolutely name your starter The Noo.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

That's a good one too.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
There's been no Pokemon that can petrify things but a recurring villain in the Sinnoh arc of the anime named Pokemon Hunter J had a gadget that petrified Pokemon so she could sell them on the black market.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
What do you mean it's a Fate character? it's clearly a Pokemon. It evolves from Aana and evolves into Gorgun.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

mango sentinel posted:

IDGAF until we get Korone or the shark girl

Good news then

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Holy crap, forget Vtuber figures. We're getting a Helltaker Nendoroid!

They even chose best girl first.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

SeXReX posted:

It's not shot for shot they changed the boat scene and lost the Minnesota Vikings joke :(

What is this heresy?!?

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

You have Arcanine in S Tier. All is good with the world.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Just finished Control. Overall a pretty great game though the final fight was pretty lackluster. I think I've done all the sidequests so now it's time for the DLC.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
My comfort game is Enter the Gungeon. When I'm feeling too tired and/or depressed to play anything else I start it up, pick the Gunslinger and do a Rainbow Chest run to chill out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Also not much of a PC gamer myself, though I would be if I had something better than a beat-up Latitude E6420.