Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

The one where there's a tiny Mega Man inside Mega Man's head and also Mega Man is a high school student.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

Gundam Breaker 3 is the greatest Gundam game ever made.

I'm still mad we didn't get GB3 on PC and instead got that weird MOBA-like one.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

FirstAidKite posted:

good lord my eyes

e: ok this game is entirely too grating and busy for me to look at

forget this, I'll wait for him to finish it however many decades it'll take

They're slowly working on an official steam release, and it'll have a proper sprite mode.

From the steam store page.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I still have a special place in my heart for this one paperback RE3 strategy guide that would occasionally go on wild tangents about random bits of the game. Like remarking on Racoon City's gas prices, or how one sign uses an Æ, or going into the origins of the railgun's name.

It was just so charming, the writers had a chance to do more than a straightforward guide and had a blast with it.

e: Oh poo poo, its actually on the Internet Archive.

BisbyWorl fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Feb 7, 2021

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Rinkles posted:

Persona 5 Strikers is on PC and Switch (and PS4), despite the original and Royal being PlayStation only :psyduck:

I'm honestly half expecting them to announce an upgraded PS5 version, and making a PC port based on that.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

FirstAidKite posted:

lol this pokemon fangame I found

52 types, but only 8 gyms. Sure hope they go with themes other than typing.

Also tag yourself I'm that line on the type chart that's almost entirely green.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Ciaphas posted:

still loving around on brittle hollow because i cannot figure out for the life of me how to get up to the district above these broken towers

I thought it might have to do with raising the forge and jumping aboard; didn't work. There doesn't seem to be paths from either the eye shrine or the white hole station return pad, either, and i just spent three cycles looking for how else to get up there, so I'm at a complete and total loss. Anyone wanna spoil me? (If it's a case of can't-get-there-from-here i'm gonna be real fuckin mad)

I'll be honest, I got up there by turning my ship upside down, then ramming into the magnetic flooring until my ship attached to it

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

The fun thing in MGS3D was using the camera to take pictures to turn into camo.

It made it hilariously easy to hit 100% camo in any terrain when crawling, and unlike Stealth Camo it didn't count against your rank.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Where's G-Max Eevee

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Jay Rust posted:

There was a ten minute limit on YouTube maybe? It’s been a while

Watching anime on youtube back in the early '00s, 10 minutes at a time.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Back in my day we didn't need in-game tutorials. We'd have the entire instruction book memorized by the time we got home from the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Jay Rust posted:

post ur steam playtimes