Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

This voting suppression can not stand. I most call upon the admins to start a electoral committee and suspend the voting until we can figure this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

VideoGames posted:

If somehow wins this months poll I will make it my avatar.

Brazen electoral fraud and bribery on display here by the highest power in the land. This is how democracy dies to the sound of people voting 5.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

This is why I stopped playing. How you gonna charge for internet while serving a somehow less featured wii u network service? Constantly getting disconnects or missing teammates and splatfests were hell.