Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
What is your problem? Never put Hollywood Hogan holding Sting in a headlock on the cover-it's disrespectful to Sting and the WCW. Hogan has never beaten Sting, but Sting has beaten Hogan three times. Plus, I have played against Hogan on the hardest mode of WCW Vs. NWO: World Tour using Sting, and I've never lost. Nintendo and THQ would make more money if Sting was on the cover disrespecting the NWO (New Wuss Odor). If you still can't realize that, then I will just have to put Hogan in a Stinger Splash, Scorpion Death Drop and Scorpion Death Lock myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

The insane thing to me here is that Vader doesn't look to be pushing up and assisting with the move like you often see. Instead it looks like Rick Steiner just loving suplexes a 450 pound man with his own strength.

Which, you know... I would believe from Rick Steiner.

Vader didn't weigh 450 pounds lol. He's significantly smaller than a modern nfl lineman who tend to top out at around 350.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017

Eclipse12 posted:

Yes and yes. A women's champion was cut when the women's division was axed by she still had the belt and she threw it away live on Nitro

And Bret was even okay losing in Canada (although it was initially a non-starter, he agreed if the loss could be close and controversial. He was supposed to get in trouble and be saved by his posse but then get disqualified. Not great, but better then a straight loss and you'd get to watch his teammates clobber Michaels as consolidation, and losing by DQ means you don't lose the belt, which he would voluntarily relinquish the next day on Raw. So Shawn would be clearly in a winning position but not actually win, and Bret gets to leave with the belt and fans get to see him leave with dignity.

But that's not what happened, of course.

It's loving fake Bret Hart should've just lost in whatever way they wanted him to and been done with it, especially since he was going to another company anyway. Trying to save face or whatever when it's scripted and everyone but the youngest kids watching know it is so stupid. No one is going to think he's a better wrestler because he lost with a controversial finish, they're going to think he's a bitch who whined behind the scenes to make it happen that way.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Necrobutcher I think was a little before my time but the name reminded of the time Abdullah the Butcher was put into an electric chair and executed during the 1991 Halloween Havoc by Cactus Jack in the Chamber of Horrors match. I couldn't find the whole thing but here's a video with the electric chair in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8TSbcrWDWY Don't worry a bunch of creepy people in white robes came out to cart off Abdullah's corpse but he sprang up from the stretcher and kept fighting from what I remember. I love stupid poo poo like this.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Another reason 91 Halloween Havoc is notable is that one of the foam gravestones used for the set was for the Minnesota Twins, who went on the beat the Atlanta Braves probably only days later in the World Series that year.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Yeah I meant after my time with Necrobutcher whoops.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017

verbal enema posted:

is that a fukkin Dominions av

Yes it is, the monkey king.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
He looks like he hastily made a wrestling outfit by wrapping duct tape around himself.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017

Mulaney Power Move posted:

unlike kenny i really like daniel bryan, but his time will come too. he'll end wrestling one of his kids to death or something.

I don't like Bryan but like Kenny Omega so there. His beard is gross trim it or style it or something, yuck.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

That's a bit better. To be honest, I haven't watched WWE in a looooong time because I don't have cable or a online subscription, and gently caress Vince McMahon. I learn most of the things about it in this thread and whenever I put WhatCulture Wrestling on in the background.

Yeah that stuff is rare but it tends to be highlighted because it's shocking. I don't like seeing lots of blood either but those are still fun matches to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Leyla Hirsch is apparently 4'11" and she's a badass.