Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
WM 30 work as the final show of the WWE. There is nothing good about the company after that.
AEW is really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

MakaVillian posted:

Oh absolutely, but they're not nearly as well financed and I don't think their goal is to challenge WWE supremacy anyway.

the khans could legit buy the wwe if they wanted

vince is insane and i hope he tanks his own company before giving to stephanie and loving hhh of all people

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Feb 13, 2021

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

MakaVillian posted:

I realize the Kahn's are actual billionaires but most of their (particularly Tony's) net worth is tied up in other franchises in far more lucrative sports. He can't just start throwing money at guys like Turner would/could do.

Also Kenny Omega and other co-owner have outright said they don't plan on competing directly with WWE, where that was Turner's main goal.
the wwe can match every contract and tony is not a money mark. the khans strategy seems to be expand the landscape of prowrestling so everyone can get richer and they pick the best-most interesting workers from outside wwe land. thunder rosa contract is with billy corgan nwa but she is featured regularly on dynamite. the njpw, impact and probably AAA collaboration is one step closer to that goal.

also gently caress me tony is loaded

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
jake the snake and scott hall life stories are loving horrific, no wonder they turned into substance abuse for so long

the resurrection of jake the snake is a pro watch and ddp is a saint

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I am so scared for jake the snake's health whenever he does anything remotely physical on aew

the poor dude is in awful shape and needs oxygen. he smoked a lot. life sucks

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
I remember a promo where Stone Cold just tore Miz a new rear end in a top hat. It wasnt just the promo Austin seemed to just straigh dislike the guy on a personal level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePb6FNGtU-A
This was the promo. The difference in talent between Stone Cold and the Miz is loving staggering