Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I know literally nothing about wrestling except that it exists and Hulk Hogan is a racist, and I'm already a Maki Itoh fan, she rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Gavok posted:

A spooky swamp preacher evolved into the host of a kids TV show with demonic undercurrents and could turn himself into a nigh-invincible monster clown. He challenged Cena to a match at Wrestlemania, but instead of having a wrestling match, he dragged Cena through time and space in what was supposed to be an artistic deconstruction of Cena's career. Then Cena vanished from reality and was never heard from again.

I wish someone had told me sooner that wrestling is anime

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
what in the gently caress was wrong with Hulk Hogan's eye :psyduck:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
really enjoying the raw reports thank you

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

baalaagaa posted:

Hey now, sparklers are dangerous! You can burn yourself pretty bad.

And if someone was staring directly into them, up close, for an extended period, they might've temporarily impaired their vision :ohdear:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hirez posted:

how do you feel about this

holy poo poo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

they look so greasy, and yet, not nearly as greasy as they really are

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Chief McHeath posted:

He blue, why they think he He-Man?

Also I thought his name was Fakor, not Faker. Bad name choice bro.

You could be Faker, the Fake He-Man, or Fakor, the clandestine He-Man that sneaks into Snake Mountain.

Moooooom take me to Toys R Us, I want the new Colloidal Silver He-Man!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Elephant Ambush posted:

If you don't think this is awesome then gently caress you. Just gently caress you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrH4TuKq1I

edit: for those who don't speak Japanese: it's a single light tube "deathmatch" where the idea is to be the one to NOT break the light tube. It's incredibly creative and a lot of fun and not too long. They even demonstrate the rules before the match starts!

lol this was awesome, thank you!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Eclipse12 posted:

Good news, jabronis! Peacock is adding Raw at a rapid rate! Yesterday it went back to 2003 and now they have it as far back as 1996.

Raw! Reports! May live on!

Sorry I called you jabronis that was unkind

Woooo! Also yeah seconding that I'm glad it's in GBS. I don't really explore SA enough and it's actually giving me interest in reading the wrestling forum so consider it a good recruiting / outreach tool!

also: it wasn't unkind, I know what I am

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kunabomber posted:

yeah i'm kinda done with presidents

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I'm watching the Andre the Giant documentary and lmao Hogan is wearing a Hogan's Beach Shop shirt

I assume the dress code is the same as his restaurant

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lucha is life. Lucha is blood.

holy gently caress :psyduck:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

MrMidnight posted:

No worries. Thanks for working on it!

seconded, I love them

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Eclipse12 posted:

Okay kiddos. I don't even have a decent setup or anything, but apparently here's 1960s musician Tiny Tim.

what in the gently caress lmao

this thread rules and I love these reports, thank you

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oh he tuggin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Songbearer posted:

I've invented a new move it's when two wrestlers run in at opposite directions and there's a wrestler between them and the two wrestlers are doing clotheslines and they clothesline the guy at the same time from two opposite angles and I think that would make the guys head like pop off, I call it the Cool Move

this is loving sick meet me at Cody's house after dinner and we'll totally try it on that mat in his yard