Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

So I guess after the initial Tony d rumors have cleared up it's resulted in the true best case scenario: Tony d remains embarrassed and out of a job and, since he apparently did not punch Tony d in the face after all, I can continue hating Chris kreider guilt free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

There's so much behind the scenes we don't know though, it's always possible Laine is an uncoachable raging rear end in a top hat in general. But I'd rather see him coached by someone other than Paul Maurice or John Tortorella before I draw that conclusion.

I'd love to see Laine play for Trotz, for multiple reasons

He even got ovie to play defense so laine would be easy, right?

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

https://twitter.com/rtaub_/status/1360051811021971462?s=21

https://twitter.com/nyislanders/status/1360052423574892549?s=21

Barzal good

Shame that his linemates are playing terribly along with everyone else in the top 6 but when he is getting better at doing stuff like this pretty often I guess it matters a little less now

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

Top 5 pick here we come.

The rangers were already going to win the lottery again anyway, at least this time they might be bottom 3 unlike the other two times

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Pls move Boston into the Canadian division tia

Boston is 0-3-0 against the Islanders and 11-1-2 against everyone else

Hockey owns