Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The court can’t spread disease so really not having more games is irresponsible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Thevunion should probably do what the players want rather than deciding what’s best, abd getting a nice kick back in the process.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

cosmin posted:

Do not get :(

Trump joke

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MourningView posted:

that's not how covid works so i don't think you should do that actually you big dummy

Yeah should have bought court side seats and lean in

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

i am a moron posted:

I’m not extremely online is there a Twitter thread or something

You post on a 20 year old forum your pretty online

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Rick posted:

They also play defense.

That would make them the magic era of Howard s career.

Don’t sign Rashard Lewis if it comes up I guess

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lockback posted:

There really isn't a big difference in political leanings between people who watch NBA vs NFL. I don't think most people use politics as a guide to what sport they like.

While it isn’t huge this does play out exactly as you expect

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

If only lockback could explain to him the error of his ways

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean that’s only how many took the survey

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

nikosoft posted:

What if you're not a 76ers fan, but a fan of 76ers podcasts? How does Zogopoll capture that?

Euphorious has already completed his poll entries for the next three years already

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah it’s like when some bad player has a 50 point game. It’s fun and funny but no one thinks they have become Lebron

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MourningView posted:

with Ainge the warning sign is using his last name, all the Celtics media fanboys usually insist on exclusively calling him "Danny" for some reason.

I would guess for a one of the guys thing but Boston writers seem like they wouldn’t like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Space Camp fuckup posted:

lol I forgot about this

The score fade in at the end is what makes it