Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

MazelTovCocktail posted:

He also looks like peak Ashton Kutcher/ Sean William Scott Dude Where’s My Car clone.

I've just started watching Person of Interest for the first time, and I am constantly reminded of Kyle Korver by the main guy Jim Caviezel at certain angles, it's weird.

Did Korver retire? Or is he waiting to be picked up down the line by a contender?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Lol it's always the Bulls involved in these Benny hill moments

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

HookShot posted:

Will do!

Sweet, thanks!

Give Roundball Rock by John Tesh a couple of listens, too, fairly certain that probably pops up in a trivia task of some form. And also it owns*.

*However, it is also the anthem of demented tough guy 90s stans who want a return to the (misremembered) halcyon days of every team having Charles Oakley-alike "enforcers" body slamming people onto hardwood.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

nikosoft posted:

oh and like you wouldn't gently hiss into Lebron's ear if given the chance?

I would ask him if NBA players ever get self conscious at the beach about their gnarly rear end feet.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Griffin is only 31, that's like tail end of prime kind of age even for a high flyer, isn't it? And it looks like Blake takes good care of his body, he's never been out of shape. I'm guessing it was injuries that really accelerated his decline?

He had some ridiculous in game dunks, but the thing ill most remember him for is doing the hand on the back of the head suck my dick thing to the team trainer while getting worked on, captured on national TV. Just ultra refined high school bully energy at like 27 or whatever. Legend.

Also that pioneers thing lmao

Shrimp or Shrimps fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 16, 2021

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Thinking about it, of all the amazing lob city dunks we got, the most memorable is still Deandre Jordan almost ending Brandon Knight's life and then making this face:

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Guy just wanted to know what time Ayesha Curry typically goes to bed, what's the big deal??

But for real, 'what's it like knowing that your wife is staying up to watch you play' is kind of a really sad question.

Zogobot, bit of an odd one here, but what percentage of people are married but shouldn't be?

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

lmao this is the real Mad Max, right? Because it is loving amazing how he keeps trolling Utah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Athanatos posted:

They've been closer and closer to letting this slide, but this is just taking advantage of the situation:

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1366229811107143686

I thought this would be a ridiculous full court Melo bounce pass or something.