Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

:allears:

euphronius posted:

I don’t even have jokic in like the top 10 for mvp

Lol what are you talking about
:allears:

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/NBA_Math/status/1363535203101265925

Tiny brain: Jokic is a solid defender based on watching games
Big brain: Jokic is an awful defender based on team stats and podcasts
Galaxy brain: Jokic is the best defender in the league based on a chart on Twitter

Nate Duncan vindicated

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Remember when Bill Simmons was really making the case to be hired as the GM for the Timberwolves

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

It was great. It started as a joke but he somehow convinced himself that he was actually a qualified candidate and held a petty grudge against the organization for rejecting him

Peak Simmons

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

MourningView posted:

seriously please make a thread for the top shot bullshit

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

Slightly off-topic but I don't think it really fits in the sports media thread, and it shouldn't cause a derail: Is the PDL patreon worth it? As a fellow idiot who doesn't like thinking hard I find the podcast makes ball more accessible to me.

If you like the regular show then yes. It’s the same thing but an extra episode. Well worth it to hear Stavvy laugh every time Sam makes another outrageous claim about the Knicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

The new owner denies Gott. That's blasphemy.

lol