Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kyle looks really goofy but also the most yolked he's ever looked so it's probably net neutral for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Yeah it's looking increasingly like the Knicks won the Porzingis trade which is unbelievable

Good thing the Knicks were too toxic to sign DeAndre to a big deal.

Bip Roberts fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 2, 2021

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

he forgot the "thane"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CoolRanch posted:

Is it safe to say AD actually is kind of a bitch? Dude seems like he has always has an excuse why he isn't engaged.

AD comes on the court and I'm like "wow my bitch meter went off!"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

durant is unbreakable

Last time I checked he was extremely breakable.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Wow dragging the already poor wizards defense down and people want to trade for him.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Poque posted:

Can't wait to hear Karl Malone's covid takes

Are we back to making the covid-13 jokes?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

How far can you slide on your butt before it's a travel?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I went curling once at a work party, it's pretty fun.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I clicked and then I tried to punch this dweeb through my phone after like 10 seconds

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

there's a big difference between shooting 43% on 17 attempts with no credible offensive threats around you and getting to the line 6 times a game vs shooting worse on fewer attempts and getting to the line less on top of being surrounded by three credible players on offense in towns, beasley, and russell

How many minutes have KAT and Edwards played together?

Edit: it doesn't make the top 10 BR 2 man lineups so less than 150 min

Bip Roberts fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 15, 2021

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Clippers employees wore this before they traded him

Where's Zach de la Rocha?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Red Rox posted:

lol drat that John Wall Top Shot sold immediately for $150 hahahaha I paid like $2.80 for it GET IN ON THIS poo poo!

EDIT wouldn't be surprised if they buy your first moment automatically to get you hooked. I've put that LeBron 3-pointer up for $150 we'll see what happens.

What is this service? I clicked and I'm more confused.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Anti skittles pamphlet is mean to Dwight.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Embiid is doing very well for still being healthy so far.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I just learned there was a second Japanese player in the nba but maybe not anymore.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Yuta Tabuse sheds a tear

He's absolutely not in the NBA at the moment.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ammanas posted:

well actually, the average dick size across the world

I assume there exist advanced stats, but for dick size, and I can watch 85 minutes of some youtube dweeb showing histograms about it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

Why couldn't they just demote him to assistant? Would that be too embarassing?

As an aside, Julius Randle is the oldest looking 26 year old I've ever seen in my life.

I mean 26 year old LeBron looked 26 year old Julius old

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I Before E posted:

Paul George made a lot of weird mistakes

Love the playoff atmosphere in February

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I don't watch the local warriors cast, does he suck?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean all the all star dudes they got roughly seem like all stars so if there are other dudes who also seem allstarry it's probably fine either way

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Those lakers jerseys are so bad this really looks like LeBron is put in the generic not-a-team jersey for an add where they want the athlete but don't pay for the league license

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

Slightly off-topic but I don't think it really fits in the sports media thread, and it shouldn't cause a derail: Is the PDL patreon worth it? As a fellow idiot who doesn't like thinking hard I find the podcast makes ball more accessible to me.

I mean there isn't secret insight behind the paywall but if you already like 1 hour of the banter a week and want another one and want your boner complemented then go for it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Veryslightlymad posted:

Hockey is the absolute worst. The puck was invisible. Modern technology has given me a much deeper appreciation of the ridiculous finesse involved.

Have you forgotten the glow puck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I liked it in my minds eye where he went like 1/15 from 3 in the first half 23 games ago.