Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Kirk Norris posted:

I've never seen any of their faces, but I there are a few goons whose posting styles are so similar that I always have to scroll back up to see who it is. Currently, the two I get confused are Big Beef City and ...OF SCIENCE!/Sleeveless/Guy Mann. I always have to scroll up because I know it's one of the two, but their posting style is so close I'm not sure which it is until I look.

Back when we had butt threads, it was Applewhite and Professor Shark. I'd be scrolling through miles of rope cutters and have to scroll back up to see which one posted them.

As far as IRL people, I used to confuse Jack Elam with Ernest Borgnine.

E: nm, misread post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Tom Brady and my Dad because I've never gotten a straight answer as to whether they are in fact the same person based on who is constantly open mouth kissing me

Are we siblings? My Mom was a deflated pigskin

Fur20 posted:

i cant remember which bundy is ted and which bundy is al

OMG same

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
John Simm and Simon Pegg.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Chris Pine and the two Helmsworth brothers.

Apparently there are three Helmsworth brothers. So yeah those four are all one person to me.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

KinkyJohn posted:

Tina Turner and Limmy

I wonder if limmy is a fan of simply the best?

E: adam Sandler and Jason Biggs. Margot Robbie and Jessie from my name is earl.

Benny Harvey fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Feb 9, 2021

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i always confuse joe rogan and seth rogen too

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Back during college, I watched The Departed with one of my college roommates and he said that the whole movie confused him because he couldn't tell the difference between matt damon and dicaprio.

I had the exact same experience watching it with my girlfriend at the time.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

dicaprio looks like a weasel and damon looks like a meathead? idgi

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Ana Gasteyer and Kathryn Hahn