Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
the no defense nets are a delight I hope they make no trades at all they are perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The team not being able to play any defense at all means less when Kyrie is shooting like this lol he's going off

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The zero interior defense might make this amazing Nets offense wasted.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

good thing brooklyn has a third option, kevin durant

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Buckets

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
If they could actually defend it would just break the league and be annoying but having to win every game 145-142? Beautiful.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

MourningView posted:

If they could actually defend it would just break the league and be annoying but having to win every game 145-142? Beautiful.

they're becoming must watch tbh

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I just drank a fifth of vodka. Dare me to watch the Tom and Jerry movie? (joke)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Love the dreamscape filter on the ref review.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
there should be a foul for the dumb contest alone

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I'm Lakers all the way. But in this case, I guess I'm rooting for the Nets? The clippers freaking suck. But I can't stand Durant so... Ugh.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i just turned this poo poo on

what the gently caress is this court??

e: lmao this av

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol Marcus Morris set that flop up 10 seconds earlier. That's some great ring psychology.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

LionArcher posted:

I'm Lakers all the way. But in this case, I guess I'm rooting for the Nets? The clippers freaking suck. But I can't stand Durant so... Ugh.

I don't like any of the people involved but respect it very much as an ethos

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
the comeback clips

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Lol harden punched morris he's living the dream

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

e: lmao this av
lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm cheering for the Clippers, LA unity.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lmfao

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

MourningView posted:

I don't like any of the people involved but respect it very much as an ethos

I like the Lakers in 1 seed since it allows them to warm up against the eight seed. I think Clippers are more likely to be knocked out against the middle seeds, and I prefer that because they're the only team I worry about slightly against Lakers. I want the Lakers to repeat because that's both great and annoying for Laker haters.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Fouling a Morris Twin should be legal

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Why were they waiting so long to foul there's like half a second between the clocks

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

checks calendar: Pre-All Star Game P

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
georgie. porgie. big shot sack

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

I want the clippers to win just so everyone calls harden a liability

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

LionArcher posted:

I like the Lakers in 1 seed since it allows them to warm up against the eight seed. I think Clippers are more likely to be knocked out against the middle seeds, and I prefer that because they're the only team I worry about slightly against Lakers. I want the Lakers to repeat because that's both great and annoying for Laker haters.

The Clippers are not the enemy. It's the Celtics. It's always the Celtics. Don't let Celtics state media fool you into being a rival of the Clippers; they are our less fortunate son, we should lift them up, rising tide raises all boats, and covers us in the sweet salty embrace of death as it washes over our former coastline.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
cowardly foul

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Rick posted:

The Clippers are not the enemy. It's the Celtics. It's always the Celtics. Don't let Celtics state media fool you into being a rival of the Clippers; they are our less fortunate son, we should lift them up, rising tide raises all boats, and covers us in the sweet salty embrace of death as it washes over our former coastline.

Well I mean. Of course. But Clippers need to know their place, and there are some very annoying clippers fans on twitter that I follow.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao that pass, that finish.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Lmao clippers

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

owned

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Love the Brooklyn Dads. Cant get enough of the Dads

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jeff Green is an all time NBA person.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Coward ball

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
How was green that open

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Clippers never looked like they had a had plan, they deserve to lose.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
i'm ready to lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
are you fuckin kidding me lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

morestuff posted: