Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Portland getting Beat The gently caress Down by Milwaukee, clearly whatever wisdom was imparted by Jim Boylen did not fully resonate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Couple nice pull-up threes there by Simons

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
It is really nice to see Rodney Hood out there doing things, he has had a long road to recovery and is a nice player when healthy

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I don't trust for one second that this energy from Portland on the defensive end is anything but a flash in the pan but it's nice to see every couple of weeks or so I guess

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I feel like I should be happy for Nic Batum that he's enjoying a career year in his 13th season and he's finally truly comfortable in his role and all that, but he's been so disappointing and such an overpay for so many years at this point that I don't give a poo poo anymore

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
In this cursed season I'm generally fuckin down with Melo still grinding an offense to a halt en route to 20+ every so often regardless of the outcome and I genuinely don't understand how anyone could not be

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
That was one garbage inbounds

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Fun game between these teams

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Wanted a replay on that Jones Jr. dunk attempt because fffffff'

edit lol weak call

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I'm not really tracking the Sixth Man race but I hope Jordan Clarkson is in that mix because he's Very Good and is having a great year for Utah.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

MourningView posted:

Jazz probably have the favorite for Coach, 6th Man, and DPOTY right now and yeah he rules. The Jazz are so loving good right now. Conley had probably been their second best player all year and they haven't really missed a beat while he's been hurt.
Well and hasn't Mitchell kinda underperformed to some extent this season? I thought I read somewhere that they don't feel he's really hitting on all cylinders yet (?), was that just pundit bullshit because his stats are close to last season but obv that's often not the full story

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I hope JJJ and Winslow come back soon because Memphis is scrapping hard to stay in the mix in the West and it would be cool to see them surge in the second half, all their players are cool

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
fffffff Lebron holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Hubie should retire imo, his commentary is garbage. I would take irritating and/or full of poo poo over his lazy rear end.