Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
A+ write up op, 5 stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

neonchameleon posted:

And has anyone else noticed they don't seem to be including the Pinnacle Station DLC?

They lost the source code for pinochle station

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Codependent Poster posted:

The tease for the next game had Liara and a dead Reaper.

They really need to pick up after ME3 and use the destroy ending with Shepard alive.

It'll be a melding of all 3 endings, where Shepard takes control of the Reapers but destroys them afterwards, turning Joker's hat green in the process

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Sydin posted:

I like playing Vanguard in 2/3 because - if you do it right - you can just completely ignore the cover mechanic and play like a teleporting lunatic.

Always
Be
Charging

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

christmas boots posted:

throwing the match so Garrus can win is an infantilizing decision that demonstrates Shepard's complete lack of respect for Garrus as a comrade

maybe if the scene acknowledged the fact my Shepard never once used a sniper rifle over 3 games it wouldn't be necessary

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Really gonna need to see the one she said she did with the Arishok

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
You're always talking to him during a tanning sesh, so rude

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Disappointed you don't get a makeout session with Thane that results in an LCD trip

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Buschmaki posted:

I wanna be a human because Im a human

You! You're a blight!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
everyone believes Shepard's a spectre the moment they meet them though

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
yeah, it changes depending on who you romanced on ME1 or whether the other potential romance option is still alive after Virmire

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
the human reaper's main attack should have been a Right Hook

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
ME2 should have had an option to end with Zaed being the only survivor. "Made out like a bandit though."

Load up the save in ME3 and it's the Zaed show, you can only choose options that get everyone killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

poisonpill posted:

Which makes me wonder, how space racist can shepard be played through, and does the game bend over backwards to make Shep “right” like it does for all other choices?

if you genocided the Rachni queen in the first game, it's not actually a good idea to make up for it by freeing the thing that replaces it in 3 in order to gain war assets