Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think i own me1 any more, and my me3 is on origin. so, i'll probably buy this when it gets a decent sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

denimgorilla posted:

I’m sure I’ll regret asking but what’s up with Star Trek fans and Thailand?

pedophilia

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was a decorative pile of corpses

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, in 1 and 2 default male shep was by far the most detailed character model. the character customization wasn't detailed enough to compete with the excellent reproduction of an actual person.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
stupid sexy vega

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because david was a person and not a machine component.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
tim rebuilding shepard from scratch for a suicide mission makes no sense until you remember how it usually works with cerberus science experiments. there was a pretty good chance it would fail spectacularly and biomechanical zombie shepard would eat everyone in that base. that's just how cerberus rolls.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well yeah, those cheekbones just scream spectre.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've got the conceptually worst bug imaginable. after the first starchild dream, if i go through any loading screen it sends me back to the starchild dream. so i'm stuck in an infinite loop of the worst part of the game. i tried using the no more starchild mod, but that only alters the content of the dreams rather than eliminating them.

well, time to start disabling mods one by one.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, there we go. something in expanded galaxy broke the scripting so trainor never showed up during the conversation with liara. i wasn't supposed to regain control at that point at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the starchild dreams are pretentious and dumb, but the real problem is that they take forever and you can't skip them. some rear end in a top hat was really proud of those godawful things. apparently there used to be a pretty good mod for original me3 that replaced them with a montage of dead characters and such, but the person who made it went full arthmoor and it is gone now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"hmm yes the geth have been nothing but welcoming and helpful. oh, i know! we should try to enslave them again!"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the other reapers put harbinger in a prison forged of exotic matter deep in the empty space between galaxies. it is known as... horny jail.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the real funny part about that is how indoctrination is a passive property of reapers and reaper technology.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
batarians are basically the exact same as humans. so yeah, they're scum.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you get really mad about hypothetical 'normies' you are openly admitting that you are not normal.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'll admit, i'm rather curious as to how it will handle the suicide mission.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lizards love hot, dry environments. thane loves vents. it's a match made in heaven!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's really funny to me when universal translators work on a brand new alien language in real time from the very first word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
joker's hat never consented to synthesis