Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Psycho Landlord posted:

Why in the gently caress has no one posted the chart

Charge was op in ME:A mixing it with the pyscaster abilities to make the screen explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I heard butts got cut?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

marshmallow creep posted:

Saw that Mass Effect Andromeda was on Game Pass. Downloaded it for Xbox One. The shooting controls can't really be this poo poo, can they?

Aiming is a god drat nightmare. Getting into cover and trying to shoot out, the cover itself blocks my own shots half the time, and the feedback so you know what's going on around you is terrible. Even with aim assist turned on, it's infuriating actually trying to hit anything with the starter guns.

I remember I tried it on the PC during their demo period before it launched and I was underwhelmed, but this is my first time trying it on console and it's absolutely dreadful.

Still the best combat of all the ME games. The game series had a hard slide from cover shooter to action shooter where you explode screens.