Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

TheCenturion posted:

You know, I've played through the series multiple times, on multiple platforms, and I've never done a renegade playthrough.

I tried one, once. I got as far as lying to some Krogan tourists about fish on the Citadel, felt like a monster, and went right back to being Commander Shepard, Intergalactic Hall Monitor.

10+ years later and still literally never done an exclusively one or the other playthrough. Always took each situation on its own merits and acted accordingly. I'd typically be sweetness and light to good folks and crewmates, and a complete bastard to scumbags (RIP Fist, RIP unrepentant Exogeni scientists, eat poo poo Terra Firma) and end the game roughly 100% Renegade/80% Paragon. Carrying that into an ME2 import gave enough of a buffer to be able to have all but a couple of P/R check options available, and even if one isn't the other will be so you're never stuck having to pick the less good right-hand side options instead (apart from the lone "I'm a Spectre" renegade one in Thane's interrogation quest, that one's requirement must be sky high. But you can still get the same outcome a couple of minutes later so it's irrelevant anyway). ME3 is so much more lenient on checks anyway that it's barely an issue anymore.

I just don't see the point in single alignment runs, it's just mindlessly holding the stick up-right/down-right for every single decision. You're not making a choice at all and it's just boring af.

chaosapiant posted:

Generally speaking, there’s enough Renegade points to grab that you don’t have to always be an rear end in a top hat or do silly poo poo like murder Wrex. You can play a more pragmatic Shepard rather than a psychopath.

Exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Pattonesque posted:

yeah a close read of all the upgrades reveals that Shepard has become some kind of loving Terminator, which is why in one of the best moments of the series early in ME3 you ambush some Cerberus mooks and one of them goes "holy poo poo it's SHEPARD"

I always liked the symmetry with Saren - by the time you're about to go through the O4 relay, you're basically a rogue Spectre chock full of cybernetic implants of dubious origin, ignoring the council to do what you think is best for the greater good, and allied with the Geth. And later you gain Krogan support by ensuring a cure for the genophage.

You follow in his footsteps 90% of the way.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

ShakeZula posted:

It's been so long for me that I'll probably just do a Paragon completionist run first, and then go for the maximum-rear end in a top hat Renegade run after that.

If you go completionist, you can easily finish the first game with 100% Renegade/80+% Paragon with everyone except the Virmire sucker (and maybe the asteroid hostages, if you want to bring Balak in) alive, which you can import to ME2 to give you enough of a buffer to hit 95% of any remaining rep checks. Playing a fun Shep who's cool to their buds, helps those in need but takes 0 poo poo from anyone and merks shittalking corporate types and scumbag pirates has always been the best way to go imo. Playing it exclusively holding up/down for every single decision with zero thought given at all has always struck me as kinda lame, especially when All Paragon is so boring and All Renegade has a few nasty racist and needless moustache-twirling moments.

I dunno, I think some folks forget Intimidate dialogue checks resolve things just as peacefully as Charm ones most of the time - with maybe a couple of exceptions, you're scaring/shouting at someone to stand down, not putting a bullet in their face. You don't necessarily have to use Charm to make sure they survive to show up in the later games.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Error 404 posted:

That's dumb enough that somebody at Bioware is now, or has, legitimately put it out there as an idea for 4.

Still keeping a sidebet on the player being Shep and everyone's overjoyed to see you yadda yadda...

..except you're actually the spare parts evil clone who survived falling out the Normandy and smashing into a building at 600mph. Continue being friendless rear end in a top hat Shep, or make the most of the opportunity that's accidentally been handed to you and hope no one notices.

"Wait, Shepard - what happened to all your cybernetic upgrades? And why didn't you recognise Kolyat?"

Make sad puppy eyes and fess up

Push Liara out the airlock

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
If weapon restrictions are gone from the first game, does that mean they're also gone from ME2? Because I'd really like to ditch being stuck with SMGs and use a Jessie instead, Mass Effect assault rifles sound like a party in Heaven.

SlothfulCobra posted:

The Mako cannon is crap, don't bother using it.

The Mako fights best with grappling.

The Mako gatling gun is crap. The Mako gently caress yeah rocket cannon is awesome and I will never tire of seeing things go flying with it.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
From what I understood with Guinness, it wasn't that he hated the whole experience from start to finish (indeed, he was pretty enthusiastic about the first film before release), more that it became all anyone wanted to talk to him about afterwards at the exclusion of anything else.

nine-gear crow posted:

Not only that, you could tell in interviews that he really loved playing TIM too.

Yeah, I remember an interview where he was asked to describe TIM and he replied something like "oh, he's vile!" with a big, gleeful smile on his face.

Pattonesque posted:

There’s an anecdote where the voice director says to him “OK, in this scene Shepard is talking back to you” and Sheen says “oh, he wouldn’t DARE”

lmao

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Radio Free Kobold posted:

imagine all the sweet photos you can get of your mako mountain climbing. poo poo's gonna be like breath of the wild

Just gonna leave a save on the planets with the red moon and the binary stars and just take a zillion moody photos finally free of the pesky UI.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Last King posted:

sadly, the multiple failed reboots and spinoffs just seem to re-confirm more and more that the original was real lightning in a bottle captured.

Even the original kinda fumbled the ball a bit - it would have been way cooler if they offed Arnie after Mac and Dillon, and the finale was Billy, who's known something is hosed from the start, outsmarting it to be the last man standing.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I would think it doesn't because you got reset to 1 in ME2 regardless. From the sound of the description there it sounds like they are just compressing the points you get into a smaller range (so doubling the upgrades you get per level, halving the number of levels), so you can more plausibly hit the max level in a single playthrough without having to do 100% of the content and the old tricks of fighting thresher maws on foot for full XP.

I thought if you imported a max level ME save into ME2, you'd get headstart at level 5..?

Captain Gordon posted:

The fan made indoctrination theory was pretty good and required no rewrites tbh

Nah, fan fic garbage is still garbage. The end is what it is. It's nearly ten years later, just accept it and get over it. No one likes a whinger.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I watched that speedrun some folks mentioned last night and what in the actual gently caress at that Ilos singularity box walking poo poo. It was pretty funny how eye-opening it was for the devs too, sounds like they had no idea about most of it so chances are it may still 'work' in the remaster. It was also sweet how they started pouring one out for Wrex on Virmire before remembering the speedrunner never actually recruited him in the first place so he's still chilling in C-Sec.

I still don't 'get' the whole 'crouch against a wall-reload-you are now floating in the air' thing. How do they even discover this poo poo? There was a good 45 seconds where the guy is just walking through an empty void with nothing to indicate a correct direction to head in before suddenly finding themselves above the Hot Labs or the Normandy. Reminded me of a Metroid Prime run that was similarly ridiculous.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

nine-gear crow posted:

I loved their on-the-spot fanfic about what happens if you don’t recruit Garrus and how just stays at C-SEC and is broken by his miserable dead-end job and winds up a pudgy middle aged dude with a wife and kids and a mortgage he’s struggling to pay off.

Exactly! Make that game tomorrow and it’ll sell. Hard boiled, middle aged spread birdman ‘tec working the wards, Garrus Murtagh is too old for your poo poo. Pair him up with a young Alliance hotshot and off they go busting a big red sand smuggling ring on Zakera. Throw in Udina trying to pull a diplomatic immunity and we’re golden.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Rynoto posted:

Casually pushing a lackey out the empty window of a skyscraper.

He was Eclipse, don't they have to murder someone to make the cut? gently caress that guy. Speaking of which, taking the interrupt on that Asari in the Samara mission always felt hilariously over the top for the way it's 3 folks armed to the teeth calmly blasting the absolute crap of one woman with a dinky little pistol.

Also, we do not stand of Vega dissing in this house. For a guy certain to be awful and unloved (a cocky meathead taking up limited space on a beloved crew in the final instalment) he somehow managed to be a delight. Plus I will never not love his thoughtful and considered approach to 'hacking'.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Oh, we're doing our Sheps then?

I'm slightly peeved that her OG hairdo is gone (or rather has been flipped 180) but this new one's working out nicely enough.

Sombrerotron posted:

I punched Manuel's lights out for old times' sake, and then reloaded.

I punched Manuel's lights out for old times' sake, and then marched right out of there to Nihlus' corpse. It's easy Renegade points and he'll live...well for a couple more years anyway.

Zeron posted:

Here's my poor failure of a Shepard who is in for a really, really rough time in the trilogy. He's got the perfect combination of constant older gentleman squinting and appearing like he's looking down his nose at everyone at all times.

drat son, that's one oldass Picardesque fella, he looks like he should be drawing a pension. I dig it.

Doctor Nutt posted:

TFW you forget to hit a to skip the elevator.

The Dream Team

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

tithin posted:

Did they fix that one quest in ME1 for the fan? When you import into ME2 no matter which choice you made, it comes up with the "you were an rear end in a top hat" choice

They did say they were going to but I guess we won't know until next week unless someone goes for a marathon session.

One thing they haven't changed (nor did they say that they would) that I wish they had was to give Saren his concept art model for the first 2/3s - he always looked ridiculous protesting his innocence while clearly being some kind of super cyborg with a Geth arm, and the old concept art looked really rather stylish.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

longtimelurker posted:

It seems like dancing in flux has been removed. Uninstalled.

I think the option only appears on your 2nd or 3rd trip to the Citadel after a story world, or maybe after you've gotten Jenna out of Chora's and done the Salarian cheating quest. Could be remembering it wrong though.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

BisbyWorl posted:

On the plus side, they actually fixed this guy having a human model.

Huh. I always figured he was intended to be Batarian for some reason.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
One thing to be wary of in the first game is to only pick up licenses for the good stuff - it increases your chance of the Normandy vendor having stuff you actually want as opposed to trash from companies you don't want. That said, you need the Elkoss Combine one for the ridiculous Conrad quest in ME3, if anyone plans to bother with it. And Aldrin Labs if you're an insane RP person who insists on keeping Shep in N7 armour no matter what instead of the clownsuits some of the better sets appear as.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
The ME3 default female Shep is a poor counterpart to Sheploo, she's weirdly boxy which makes her look like something lying around from the N64 era. I'd take the OG default over her any day but it's way more fun to just make your own anyway.

Mayor Dave posted:

Lol but also I'd rather have the space racist in my squad than carth loving onasi

But he's nothing like Carth Onasi, you div. He's a chill and professional Canadian dude at peace with himself.
:colbert:

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
The only reason not to take Wrex to Fist is so you can kill Fist yourself.

:colbert:

loving hell, replacing Kelly's ME2 model with the ME3 one is the kind of consistency fixing delivered straight from the monkey's paw. Look how they've massacred my girl, etc. It was always the barely acknowledged problem with ME3, the way something went awry with the non-fixed human character models so everyone, custom Sheps included, looked worse than they did in ME2.

Heads up for anyone still pootling about on the Citadel doing the pre-Spectre quests: don't return to Rita in Flux before turning in the Jax quest back to Chellick. If you do, it kind of sets the quest as complete so you won't be able to talk to Chellick and get your P/R points for buying the mod/killing Jax.

MadDogMike posted:

I swear I made it during my playthrough with Feros as my second main planet, but no longer, even with 10 Charm (current max). Any way to edit Paragon/Renegade (or the raw Intimidate/Charm scores) yet? Also, does killing Jeong screw the colony if you do all the other nice things (spare the colonists and the asari, did all the subquests) or am I OK if I can't spare the idiot?

The only thing that screws the colony is killing all the colonists. No one gives a gently caress about Jeong, blow him away as a lesson to all corporate scumbags now and forever. ExoGeni and Cerberus types are what the renegade options are there for, never pussy foot around with those twerps. DON'T be a space racist or mean to your buds or punch journos, DO be a righteous fury against corporate shills, amoral scientists, egotistical warlords, dickhead mercs, crime bosses, slave traders, terrorists, etc. Get a coolass end screen instead of standing around looking gormless like you're on the starting line of a middle distance race.

DourCricket posted:

ME1 down, 100% completion! Barely level 29 and because I forgot to click ONE DIALOGUE OPTION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME - I missed only 1 achievement.

Apparently it'll only take 30-45m to get it in ng+ but still... Why the hell is there only one chance to learn about Protheans.

Oh. poo poo. I didn't take it because hey, Shep's a woman of the world, she knows all about the goddamn Protheans and wasn't about to look like a rube in front of the cool Turian Spectre dude. Welp.

nine-gear crow posted:

It flips between what gender Shepard is too. Kaidan triggers the beacon for FemShep, and Ashley triggers it for BroShep.

Oh wow, never knew that. Never done a Broshep run but I can't really imagine Ashley being dumb enough to do that (like she's gonna give a gently caress about Prothean technology) whereas Kaidan I very much can.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Aphrodite posted:

The only thing that changed was her hair. That 'new' hair is awful, but her face structure is the same. LE has altered the lighting though, she used to have a spotlight directly on her whenever you spoke to her and now it uses ambient lighting and the shadows really change how she looks.

Jeez, so just the haircut and lighting? She looks almost unrecognisable. Something deffo was hosed with ME3 though, my Shep went from looking fine and dandy and 99% the same in their ME and ME2 versions to something kinda off in ME3, mainly with her mouth expressions/animations at times. The face code was the same but as soon as the game started, she just looked uncanny valley compared to the previous games.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I demand a refund, Kaiden's corner is no longer a hot sweaty mess spot. It's a fookin' disgrace.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
It's so long since I played the first game 'fresh', I'm still hoarding skill points in case I run into a dialogue or decryption check I need can't access yet so I haven't picked up Unity yet. This makes combat a lot more tense than I'm used to (no High Ex rounds in a master Spectre rifle), and Garrus is typically first to go down in a fight. Doing the crime bosses for Helena Blake became actually exciting as the mercs whittled us down and I'm left having to charge to new cover and pop out and blast some fools, make use of the explodey things littered about the area, etc. And with the new rework to the weapons, I'm finding I enjoyed the three round burst of the Hammer but slapping in Hammerhead rounds was the real key to stopping the more dangerous targets as they get knocked right on their rear end, leaving them helpless for a few moments. Kinda like all the bullshit biotics sometimes pull where you're constantly getting pushed about helplessly like a rag doll.

I've done Helena's quest (scared her into giving up her wicked ways), found Kohaku's dudes (oh god, Thresher Maws are scary again) and left things parked above Therum to go pick up the nerd. Having a blast, y'all.

Simone Magus posted:

One thing that kinda sticks out is how you get that shot of the Destiny Ascension and it's like, Holy balls that's a big ship, and you would think at some point in 2 or 3 you'd visit it or another ship like it and... you just never do :(

I never even noticed until now but on coming back from Dr Michel's clinic for the first time, it does a fly-by through the Citadel arms and it looks cool as gently caress just slowly pootling past outside the window.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Veeta posted:

I went to Therium first, which initially seemed like a mistake, given how hard the Colossus and Krogan were for me at around level 7, but then I remembered how great biotics are in the first game and was able to completely neutralise the latter with a Lift/Throw combo cheesing the guddamn Mako through the puny blockade and blasting the crap out of the Geth snipers and Colossus is.

Fixed, etc.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

a cyborg mug posted:

What I really wanted to say however that it’s super fascinating how Legion’s voice actor’s real voice actually comes through in its lines despite the obvious heavy processing to make it sound robotic. Hadn’t thought of it before honestly.

Edit: Legion’s voice work is some of my favorite in a series full of fantastic voice work!

Thinking about it, it's kind of appropriate that Legion's personal mission was all about a virus that could have had very terrible repercussions if released.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Ytlaya posted:

It's also even harder to make a male Shepard who doesn't look bad. I managed to find someone else's code to use as a base to build off of that looked pretty decent, but it's the only one I could find that did (and even then it still occasionally looks weird depending upon the angle/lighting).

In all these years, the only good, normal looking custom BroShep I've ever seen is the one that looked like Obama.

Presumably he played him as an Engineer.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Okay, make that two normal looking custom BroSheps then! Usually, though, they tend to turn out like these guys:

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Pops Mgee posted:

Mark Meer is the only Shephard that can pull off “we’ll bang ok?”

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
lmao at whining about voice acting in TYOL 2021. I thought all those losers were confined to RPG Codex or something.

As for the KotoR remake, they should literally do exactly what Saints Row 3 & 4 did and give the player 6 completely different VAs each. Russian Revan has a crush on Jolee, Cockney Revan hates everyone, French Revan ridicules MIssion at every opportunity, Laura Bailey Revan is cool af, etc.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Spacebump posted:

I don’t understand why Legendary saves made on a ps4 are unable to be ported/used on a ps5. What a stupid issue.

Eh? I literally upgraded midweek and it accepted my PS4 saves fine, picking up exactly where I left off. The only thing that didn't keep was it defaulted me back to Legendary from Classic but that was fixed with a quick jog through the Settings menu.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I probably would have finished this days ago but I can't stop taking photos...

The Second Guessing Of Galactic Law

The Exact Moment Shep Resolves To Hang Up On The Council All Day Every Day

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Spacebump posted:

Oh, this must have been changed recently? I had read on reddit and this site https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mass-effect-legendary-edition-cross-saves-will-transfer-on-xbox-not-playstation/1100-6491400/ that PS4 saves wouldn't transfer to PS5.

I don't have a PS5 yet, I was just worried my save would be lost when I finally find one.

I did go through the whole 'connect your PS4 and PS5 with a LAN cable' rigmarole to transfer them. Remember to sync up your Trophy info on PS4 before you start as well. From there, I moved the ME install from the external drive onto the PS5 HD and the saves were all available. They had a slightly different and odd prefix to each save at first but on subsequent sessions, they were the normal/usual save names again.

Evil Canadian posted:

Also very disappointed ME2 still can't let you hide helmets, so dumb :(

It does, or at least it always did *except* for the all in one armours like the Cerberus/Terminus/Blood Dragon et al. Those are basically one big piece and you can't hide their helmets. The individual N7 pieces can have the helmet hidden except in actual space or toxic atmospheres.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Evil Canadian posted:

Well you can hide your helmet as in equipping no helmet, and losing any associated bonuses you get from the head slot. Or is there something else you are talking about?

Ah, you know what, you're right, I'm wrong. I never used the helmets in 2, I always used the headshot visor thingy so I just had that in mind in terms of 'helmet not always visible'. Soz.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Waltzing Along posted:

Spare? You have to let him go to save people.

lmao, let’s let the guy who nearly murdered an entire planet go, I’m sure he’ll never try it again.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

DourCricket posted:

ME3 can read any save file Post-Suicide Mission.

The ME1 rebalance was botched - you still can't hit max level with the new xp curve if you do everything.

Yeah, I’m at 56 with just Ilos left to do. Nee chance it’ll reach 60 now, and I doubt they intended for players to unlock every crate, probe, and claim every mineral to reach it either.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

"Is this gonna get ugly, now? Huh? I hope not. Because I thought what we were here, racial differences notwithstanding, was just a couple of old friends..."

"Man, Saren's VI is a real rear end in a top hat, huh?"

"We're going outside."

Cue synthrock

Only made 57 in the end. Ah well. Gonna take a break for a bit before diving into TIM's World of Fun.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
So my YouTube recommendations have a host of ME related videos pop up in the last week and one of them is some clueless English guy playing the series for the first time so I figured I'd have a quick look and he's actually managed to stumble onto something I never even knew about..! Basically, he's so paranoid about doing anything illegal and figures the Keepers should be left unmolested so he refused to accept Chorban's Keeper scanning quest, later finds Jaleed ranting about Chorban trying to kill him and goes back to confront Chorban...

..but because he refused the Keepers quest, he immediately gets into a fire fight with Chorban and his bodyguards! Chorban eventually surrenders and tries to explain, new guy *still* refuses the quest, then goes back and gets Jaleed arrested by C-Sec.

I had no idea things with Chorban could get so heated, I always figured those heavies with him were just for show.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Alright, yes, I confess my eternal shame on that very first ME2 playthrough where I actually avoided spoilers like the plague (prior to then, I never gave a solitary gently caress about being spoiled for films/shows/games)...

..I suffered one casualty. It was part overthinking things, a lot of fretting "ah poo poo, I don't want to risk sending OG ME pal Tali in and getting her killed", and also not sending Legion in either because he showed up so late and was so fun and cool so I just wanted him in the field with me as Widow rifle buddies. This was all long before Kasumi was even hinted at, so I opted for the only other super-smart tech expert on board. Needless to say, I was gutted when that rocket blasted Mordin in the face.
:negative:

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Doctor Nutt posted:

Big same. The more vaguely Trekish vibe of ME1 has filled me with longing for an amazing Trek game with different Captain archetypes replacing renegade and paragon. Maybe more diplomatic/talky focused stuff than leaning so heavily on ground combat, and obviously would need some good ship combat imo.

Why nothing else has used Alpha Protocol's dialogue system yet I will never understand. Give me a timer for choosing responses and the choice between Picard (happy-sappy diplomacy), Cisco (bad mofo willing to do whatever it takes), Kirk (we'll bang, okay), or Janeway (insane psychopath) for any given situation.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Hahahahahahahaha, they didn't fix Kasumi's rando texture glitch? Excellent, I look forward to seeing it in 4K.

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Zaaed's mission is also Bring Down the Sky again, this time without the prefab rooms and the loving mines.

I feel like the difference there though is that while a poo poo, Vido doesn't cause the refinery explosion and is 'just' a scumbag PRC boss. He's bad, he'll probably go on to kill more innocents but he's not trying to destroy an entire planet. So with that in mind, I save the refinery workers and let Vido go but refuse to let Balak escape because gently caress that guy, who knows what he might try next time?

I feel bad for Zaeed because he's my grumpy old space bro but hey, poo poo happens.

SettingSun posted:

Zaeed's loyalty mission is a transparent callback to the story Anderson tells about the mission that dropped his Spectre consideration. Shep has the opportunity to be a better Saren than Saren was.

I've always felt that was a nice parallel the games managed to pull off in ME2/3. After spending the first game chasing after Saren, Shepard goes on to become a rogue Spectre cyborg pootling about outside council space in an incredibly advanced, sentient warship, allied with Geth, Krogan, and enemies of the Council. And the chumps that pick Joker's Hat ending are basically achieving what Saren deluded himself into thinking would be the ideal end goal, a marriage of both.

Hey, folks on ME3 LE now - are Bailey and Udina still inexplicably dying their hair? Because that was ME3's greatest crime of all imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Doctor Nutt posted:

Lmao at anyone that doesn't paragon Balak into leading the Batarians into a suicide run at the reapers tbh

Lamo at anyone who doesn't renegade him into backing down and admitting he needs you after you shot him a couple of times and ignored his pleas to kill him the previous time you met.
:smug: