Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

what are they going to give us to make up for the Miranda rear end shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

God... I wonder if some people are going to send Thane in the vents or give the squad to Zaeed in 2021

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

how dare you say such vile things about my wife

your wife stole Alliance military design secrets under your nose, how do you feel

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Dpulex posted:

Maybe andromeda is bad

that game was just depressing, in ways hard to describe

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

exquisite tea posted:

Ilium, Omega

hope the remaster doesnt change things about those two hubs too much, they were pretty much perfect in ME 2

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

marshmallow creep posted:

Then again, that may just because I'm a tired old man at this point--my eldest daughter is literally as old as the Mass Effect franchise.

good God ME1 came out in 2007?!? :corsair:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Ambaire posted:

There's at least one thing that I'll never forgive ME:A for, and that's the lovely 3 active skill limit. Where's my 8 skill limit from the first Mass Effect?!?

Did any modders ever figure out how to break that? It's one of the major reasons why I never played ME:A much past a few hours.

Yeah im playing Andromeda again and this still really bothers me, thankfully respecs are cheap but boy do they reward specialization in this system

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

yeah Andromeda is too draining

played again recently and lasted a lot longer than last time I played, doing almost 100% of Eos/Havarl but then more and more poo poo opens up with a thousand more tasks to do and its just too much, the limited slots for skills suck rear end regarding build variety, I much prefer classes having more "identity" like in previous games. Crafting is very meh, menus are poo poo and mining sucks rear end (they already solved crafting in Dragon Age 2 so I dont understand why Bioware didnt just copy it)

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

A talking coyote posted:

It’s also the only game where soldier is actually good.

Soldier was amazing in all of them lol what are you talking about

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

"allowed to make a single-player RPG" this poo poo loving cracks me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

2029 loving lol