Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Which is odd, the ME2 devs specifically tried to justify butt shots in ME2 nearly a decade ago

quote:

“The fact is, some characters are defined by their attractiveness, such as a woman who is genetically engineered to be perfect,” Silverman explained. “Camera angles help tell the story and portray key aspects of each character – in Miranda’s case, her curves and sexuality. We had similar shots of Jacob.”

https://www.vg247.com/2011/07/19/loving-femshep-biowares-first-lady-finally-steps-forward/

As long as Jacob's rear end is still visible I'm good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Cross-Section posted:

Times change. :shrug:

Meanwhile, it looks like we'll still be able to use ME1-2 default FemShep if we want to.

https://twitter.com/macwalterslives/status/1357461915161698304?s=20

Oh good, I preferred the ME1-2 version of Femshep that didn't have makeup and manicured eyebrows. I wonder if it'll be easier to use the OG version in ME3 or if I have to make it again

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Tenzarin posted:

I heard butts got cut?

Just Miranda's butt shots. Jacob's are still intact

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

goblin week posted:

I remember that blonde one was met with full on Gamer Derision because eww stupid blonde bimbo girls.

The other way around, it was mostly people chastising the Gamers for voting for the most conventionally-attractive white one