Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1356633171719311361?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JJ Abrams must be stopped.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Game not included :lol:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If this linking to subverse? I’m getting a 404 but I’m guessing it’s subverse.

X-Com / shmup and everyone fucks everyone else? With multi-colored endings? What’s not to like?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

OhFunny posted:

Two Mass Effect threads? This is getting out hand.

One is the paragon thread. The other is the renegade thread

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What if ME3 had been the galactic RTS portion of Spore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

chaosapiant posted:

Personally, I find ME more fun to just take each decision as it comes and ignore the Paragon/Renegade meters. Maybe you can’t get the optimal solution to every problem, but I find that more interesting from a role-playing standpoint.

I was going to suggest maybe fragment the choices based on the character or species you’re dealing with so if you just don’t care for the quarians you can be renegade towards them without impacting your other choices but then realized I accidentally gamified racism.