Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cyclical
Nov 26, 2005
No, not that one.
I wouldn't be opposed to an Andromeda 2: Kett Harder, provided they fixed everything that was wrong with the first one. Which would be... a lot, but I feel ME:A is one of those games that has a good concept (restarting/rebuilding in a whole new galaxy) but that's been executed horribly and focuses on the wrong things (did we really need a new Big Bad? I'd rather have a game centered on getting communities up and running, and dealing with unique challenges on every planet you try to settle, or something like that).

I'm oddly tempted to buy the Legendary Edition despite already having played all three games multiple times (well, I've only played ME3 twice; ME1 and ME2 probably half a dozen times each). I really do love this universe a whole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyclical
Nov 26, 2005
No, not that one.

Codependent Poster posted:

The tease for the next game had Liara and a dead Reaper.

They really need to pick up after ME3 and use the destroy ending with Shepard alive.

And retcon it so Destroy doesn't also take out the geth.

cyclical
Nov 26, 2005
No, not that one.

Lt. Danger posted:

in turn Bioware aren't all that egregious - even Obsidian got in on the gaming-journalism-stunt-casting with the New Vegas DLCs

It's been years since I played FNV, who are we talking about here?

cyclical
Nov 26, 2005
No, not that one.
I was thinking about doing a modded playthrough of the trilogy, but every time I try to run ME3Tweaks Mod Manager, Microsoft Defender SmartScreen throws up an alert that it's unsafe. Can I just ignore that? A bit of googling around hasn't offered much in terms of other people experiencing the same thing so I'm not sure what's triggering it (I've downloaded it from Nexus as well as from its official site).

cyclical
Nov 26, 2005
No, not that one.

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah it's fine, Smartscreen flags on apps that aren't signed in certain ways and game mods and other little utilities people make for free distribution often don't have that.

That's not globally true but the ME mod manager is fine.

Thanks very much!