Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

The Diddler posted:

i noticed this last night. is there any point to them now except to dilute the loot pool?

To avoid taking damage while fighting / looting / traversing outside the circle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

An Ounce of Gold posted:

They should remove all of the loot and have a 60 person slappers only battle royale... you cowards

Force the cowards who leave the boxing ring to always be slapping.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

egg tats posted:

somehow managed to log in and get a very respectable win first game! then we proceeded to do the opposite of win for the rest of the night, but I'm happy

I promise I'll never play Wraith again now that I've won a game with her.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Titanfall 2 has the best single player FPS campaign of the last decade.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

runchild posted:

That quote is really vague about whether it means gameplay stuff or lore stuff or something else. Gameplay-wise, I don’t know what they’d bring back. The two biggest elements of Titanfall that are missing in Apex (Titans and wall running) were taken out during dev for good reasons. It could be referring to that rumored deathmatch mode? Lore-wise it could all kinds of stuff. Like, say...

There was that leak from a week ago that said the next character was Blisk and his abilities involved wall running and calling down a Titan to do AoE damage. So it could be confirmation of that since it didn't end up being an april fools joke as far as I know.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/RKRigney/status/1381811087318921216

I hope they do something about servers making my "frame rate" really choppy even when my actual FPS is 100+.

I hope this doesn't fix the bug where sometimes a game plays out at like 1/3rd speed, it always makes me laugh when it happens.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Joined an Arena match to get one more Juice Canister so I could finish a daily. Ended up being a friend and I without a third against a full team so we decided to goof off and try and get our Pistol knockdown/damage weeklys since we were already screwed. Got trounced two rounds in a row before the Wingman Gods shone upon us and we reverse swept them using fully upgraded Wingmans and RE-45s. The most nonsense game of Arena I'll probably ever play.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/KaizenGameWorks/status/1417148485300858888?s=19

When you show up to the dance and both of you are wearing the same outfit.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

"How to Draw Anime" Wraith. DeviantArt OC Wraith. A shameful Wraith.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

lol

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

pro starcraft loser posted:

Do they do this on purpose to get people to purchase new characters, then nerf them?

Maybe but from a design perspective it's usually better to introduce something overpowered then tune it down then it is to introduce underpowered things and tune them up.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

CoolCab posted:

you wanna hear the twist ending to this post: this dude apparently was the hacker who brought down both titanfall 1, 2 and apex. it was this dude the whole time, apparently lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDznau7dwVs

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Crypto is actually really good.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Shockeh posted:

^^^… and a bunch of people will Stan them no matter how awful.

Listen, he's got a Princess Mononoke skin what do you want from me.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Crypto absolutely needs a buff (Seer's passive is basically the drone but better) but also his jacket looks very warm and I want it.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I think changing it to a notification "there is someone within range in this 180 degree area" would probably work. It's still powerful as hell though.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I think if he was fired for something that old without being given a chance to apologize it's pretty awful, especially since he's seemed like an alright dude since. But also we have no idea why he was actually fired so I'll just wait til someone leaks it to Jason Schreier or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

egg tats posted:

I hate playing revenant because when I press f1 he's mean to my friend :smith:

"Don't go thinking I owe you anything."

I cry every time.