Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Man, are more than half the teams surviving into round four more of a King's Canyon thing or an early season thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Just saw some interesting etiquette; the last guy on our team was being stealthy and saw another dude seemingly the last last person on their team.

My guy just threw a bunch of shields on the ground, other dude did the same, then they picked them up and went on their way. Anyone else ever seen that?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Respawn desperatley needs to add a "Run Away" chime you can pulse from your deathbox.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Why is the option to invite squadmates from the last battle only sometimes there?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

mcbexx posted:

Because they can opt out of receving invites.

Ah. Pity, it's nice to keep a winning group together.

*Edit*

Oh ho, I just discovered a wicked glitch, I wonder if it will be in the patch notes.

Arbite fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Feb 27, 2021

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Should the mozambique not be counting towards pistol damage in the weekly?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Daztek posted:

Nope, it's a shotgun

True. Huh, they finally moved it out of the pistol section in the loadout, now that I check. Still call it a pistol in the description, though.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

xtal posted:

I still can't use any heroes except the base ones. Might be a Steam thing? I was tempted to download another 40 GB install on Origin to try that.

Same on PS4. Also I can't access the legends menu and my currency monitor is freaking out.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

15 sniper knockdowns in arena, huh?

Also whatever they've done to the main screen is causing my PS4 to heat up something fierce.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

How is there still no quote for "Disengage" or deathbox wave off ping?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

It says the season's lasting 80ish days on the mode select, does that mean there's be no mid-season rank reset?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

A detailed breakdown of everyone's stats should be available at a the push of a button for arena mode. God knows we don't need the map handy.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Two things I just learned about Wraith:

1. There is next to no wind up for the tactical when ulting.

2. If you are using the tactical when the ultimate hits 0 the ult fizzles out and you lose the %.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

If the event wasn't just "PLAY PLAY PLAY!" again and had some interesting tasks, like do x damage from hit from over y meters, or something, but it's just same old poo poo.

Which is never what you want people to think.