Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Is anyone else's currency counter totally hosed? I got -9999 on everything lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Valkyrie spotted holding hands with her roommate. Just gals being pals.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

mcbexx posted:

I for one am quite happy there is another mobile legend who can rush ahead and just die alone.

Oh poo poo, might have to pick up Valk...

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

As someone who is bad at counter-sniping, I dislike the bow.
Also I dislike that there's a gun called a Longbow, very annoying imo

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

Hold up.

Reddit is in denial about Valk being a big muff diver when one of her quips is literally "I like my women like I like my sake - strong, unfiltered, and on someone else's tab"

That's... that's the literal exact opposite of "ambiguous".

Just gals being pals

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Plank Walker posted:

What are you all using for first round loadouts? I was going Wingman/Mozambique for a bit, but lately been going 30-30 upgraded once so I have a 2x and some extra shots compared to the level 0 Wingman, but maybe there's some better value I can squeeze out of that starting $550

RE45 and a Mozambique, because I suck

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Moz/Eva8 and a jump pad as octane to grab the crafting mats and batteries on the first round so the following rounds the team can get some real money.

Well after reading this I just did this on a lark and did really drat well, so thanks!

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Do Lifeline players not know they can just press E on someone to start reviving them? I've never seen a pub Lifeline bother, even when they seem fairly decent.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

wyoming posted:

My first ever match on Worlds Edge the jumpmaster flew us straight into the beam. :911:

All things serve the Beam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Is arena supposed to be best of 5? Because I just had a 9-round game, that was weird.