Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The best characters are all the thiccbois so Caustic 100%. Requesting the Loba finisher on caustic gif tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fuse ult inside is going to cause a bunch of tears in the final ring. :getin:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Steam update is live. Just restart client. 7 GB

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Level challenges don't give a level they give +10 stars now.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Where are y'all downloading from? I got 80 MB/s on steam but maybe I was just early or something. Pointless to try playing since no one has the dang patch anyway 5 minutes after live.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I cant hit with the scout so why would i think i could hit with the 30-30

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fuse's ult charges so fast I'm positive that will be nerfed eventually

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

MarshyMcFly posted:

Itís amazing to see all sorts of cooperation go out the window once a pubby doesnít respect dibs of another pubby.

Dibbies is sacred

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

aw lame change with the pit and mirage party boat not being final circles

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Daztek posted:

I enjoy firing Fuse's ult at some other team 300m away just to be a dick

This and just popping it inside

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I really liked the kitted out guns and rarity. I think that's one thing that Warzone does well since you're not just scrambling to pick bits and pieces of loot up

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Having a laugh that they added one of the most cried about aspects of PUBG with Ring Flares. I had no problem with red zones but man do people hate 'em

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Two drop ships on a collision course from opposite sides of the map. Drop ships explode and ejects anyone out over the center of the map for AFK clean up.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dogstile posted:

Megaflare sucks because the end zone is just two teams waiting for a minute to kill eachother despite knowing that they're there and wanting to fight.

Anyway I decided to play ranked this season to avoid the flare bullshit and having no placements feels kinda unfair. Here's a 22 kill game cut up into the kills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InXu1xOzPvA

E:

And this is just me stamping on someones head with the kraber because lol

https://streamable.com/h5324n

These are disgusting lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I really like the flares since it forces you to keep moving and get creative with how you approach the rings.

Always closing ring with flares would be a dream.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

that seems incredibly quick too

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Would have been a better tie in with Lil Nas X

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Carillon posted:

Related to this conversation, I was playing with pubbies and one started bitching about how oh we took his box. The other teammate said oh yeah? picked up as much as they could carry and ran to the edge of the map (we were at the caustic zone on KC), and just dumped everything off the edge and said go get it. It was amazing.

lmao this is fantastic

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Killing Time is probably the mode I'm most excited for. Faster rings always a plus.

Bloodhound skin owns too

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So is caustic her dad or something?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope they have some insane mode with ring flares, multiple respawns, faster ring closure, all mirage teams, and gold everything kits.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think shield regen has just made sniping a method to get your red shield then abandon it because its useless otherwise.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The calendar doesnít match for April 2731. It does match for 2021 however. Immersion ruined.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Oasis aka 9/11 is my jam. Second would be Elysium since it seems no one ever goes there and you can rotate to two good spots

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol come on I wanted killing time the most!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I would kill for a quick ping "retreat" just like there is for an enemy

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So I'm thinking Valkyrie going to be a combo Horizon and Fuse? Q is jumpjets jump and ult is a missile barrage?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RIP TT

Move over Longbow Larry, Sentinel Sally here I come.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol hell yea patch is broken as hell

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Arena is fun but holy hell does it suck as a 2v3. At least in BR you can 3rd party and pull out a win.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

TracerBullet posted:

Is it the life of one drone or just one in-and-out?

Its one life until it dies

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Popping up as group with Valk and barreling toward a lone target reticle like a cruise missile is very very fun.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Reminder that valk's jetpack has an alternate when you right click so you can stay level and taunt your allies above them.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Sai-kun posted:

My favorite Valk play in Arenas so far was going tied at 3-3, and then our Valk bought her ult and just jetted us to the other side of the arena where for whatever reason, the other team was just not expecting us to move that way, so we just landed and obliterated them.

Same play but we were on the receiving end and took them all out as they flew at us. It was hilariously ridiculous to win as they touched ground

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can see a sort of two gun meta shaking out. Sniping a reasonable amount until you know they are low on shields then go in for the kill

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I liked the part where you block the shots on the revive so it could finish.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

star eater posted:

I never played dead space, watched a friend play a bit of 1 or 2, how'd they ruin it?

From what I remember it turned into a generic action horror shooter instead of the survival horror it had done so well in the first. Dead Space has the same trajectory as the Rambo movies. Broken, interesting man, turned to action star guns ablazin'

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 21, 2021

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Still want the ever increasing ring speed mode they stole from us. Respawn pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yellow Yoshi posted:

Arenas should b be 3v3v3 and the third team can choose when they appear
The first two teams won't know when or if a third team will even appear in their round
Also the maps should be bigger, perhaps multiple engagements in various areas simultaneously
No buy menu and choosing which part of the map you start on could be cool too idk

Ah yea that sounds cool. I think adding a feature that kinda forces everyone to get closer together would be neat too.