Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

do the treasure packs spawn in Arenas? seems dumb I gotta go suicide in the boring mode to get treasure

oh literally on this page lmao im good at the reading

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 16:56 on May 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

oops I keep forgetting arenas isn't first to 3. I have become the toxic player cause I instinctively try to move on to the next match but uh the match isn't over like I thought it was

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I dont like the arena matches where no one wants to engage its not very fun

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I just want my triple take back, what happened to it???

I loved that awkward Sniper and feel like poo poo just want it back

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

did they reintroduce the low menu fps bug with steam friends? getting very low menu fps again since that patch

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

lol this game is pretty funny at times, I solo dropped into the map with the cars to get my treasure chest, but I ended up driving around for like 10 minutes and got 2nd place.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Generic American posted:

Brace yourself for SKATE 4 :krad:

With Isaac preorder skater!!!!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Plank Walker posted:

Ugh no more 3030 with a 2x round 1 for me

low key this has helped me salvage so many rounds early on as a dedicated solo arena'er.

I wish the p2020 was auto, I aint clicking that many times that fast for such a meh gun.

I wonder if this will cause some shifts, the r301 is not as prevalent as it was when arenas launched ime

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

im gonna be that guy, but I've never run into leaver penalities and ive never queued into arenas with anyone!!!!!!!!

It is nice to not encounter these issues cause arenas is still the only reason im playing

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

To make things even weirder I've had greater than 5 matches where i voice chatted with my arena mates in-game to good effect, maybe i just got the lucky matchmaking?

I do tend to play a bit early for NA. Also had good results with Crossplay, ime there are a lot of cross platform duo q'ers

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

anyone just straight up unable to matchmake atm?

edit: seems to be just arenas atm, was able to get into a BR, but its not what im looking for

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 6, 2021

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Still unable to get into a match, seems to be an uncommon occurance but something that keeps popping up. I just get that starting server -> matchmaking loop for everything.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

It seems pretty random I queued into Arenas after a few minutes of letting it idle BR and it threw me into a BR game was unexpected. Is there a better feeling than someone rushing you in a straight line when u got a devotion

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

CoolCab posted:

hiding in a corner and seeing multiple enemy team mates run past you in a straight line when you have the devotion.

well, asked and answered

that is a pretty good one too, the devotion when you can let it rip is just so satisfying

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I wish I could ever convince my team to not immediately rush high ground in skull town, if we got the circle why bother fighting up there

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Maxxed my battlepass with about a 90/10 split for Arenas/BR took about 45hrs I want to say as I hadn't played the steam version prior to this season. I think that seems about fair considering its been a few months

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

It does seem to just devolve into a huge melee as everyone comes running or even worse an awful standoff where no one engages because everyone else is waiting to pounce

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Buff Maggie, feels like a worse situational fuse who can't even toss grenades right

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Just embrace the frag drop, what else you gonna do?
Drop at an empty area before sighing and going to fragment in 5m cause that's where all the remaining teams are?

They should probably change the map tho

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

They should make an entirely indoor map, no i don't care that valk becomes uselsss with ceilings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

It's real weird, I would pay for a single player experience. I have never put a dime into Apex because what would I buy? Cosmetics never did it for me, I play the game to shoot players and have been able to do that forever.

I also don't have the brain worm that says since I play so much might as well give them money for nothing.

I ended up earning enough to get the BPs for free so I just do that but if I didn't oh well not like they are worth buying for skins and levels.

Heirlooms are gambling and pity rate so no thank you. I do not gamble unless it's house money. I play gachas until they stop being generous with free pull currency.