Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Songbearer posted:

Wraith: I was a pilot and also I'm an amazing scientist and I designed the Wingman, programmed Pathfinder, I designed the ring not Wattson and I fly each and every dropship, also I'm BT7274

"Trust me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
Finally upgraded my computer and it's amazing what a difference a decent framerate makes. Thanks, President Biden! See y'all in the Discord.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Cefte posted:

I gave up on Diamond this season and just rolled face in Trios for a while with Mozambique hammerpoints. I love Mozambique hammerpoints. My new favourite gun is Mozambique hammerpoints. They've removing Mozambique hammerpoints.

:(

If you told me at launch that I'd have the best round of my entire playtime as Gibraltar maining the Mozambique, I would have laughed at you. But that's exactly what happened this season, thanks to hammerpoints!

:(

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Chard posted:

never go on reddit

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Arenas is great as a warm up before I jump into BR. I find it helps me refresh my muscle memory with things like aiming, positioning, movement, etc

Also nobody's really figured out how OP Bangalore's passive is in Arenas yet, you can pull off some wicked flanks with that speed burst you get if anyone so much as sneezes in your general direction

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Bottom Liner posted:

chug 500 Monsters, get a Monster gun charm.

[ping]

"Kidney stone here. Level four."

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Banga soup is fuckin' banging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbD-Z8Yq03c

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Kidney stones, here I come!

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Relyssa posted:

please remove octane from the game, or failing this remove the jump pad thank you and god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

WOE

SWEAT BE UPON YE