Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.
You'll unlock them all really quickly as the red mats stack up fast behind your back, but I'd say Caustic first if you like Gibraltar and then Horizon who is just really strong right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

Simone Magus posted:

Just read the patch notes lol

"Hmmm, Crypto is still pretty mediocre, better nerf a weird edge case tactic he could use"

Just because you haven't seen it in your games doesn't mean that was a weird edge case. It was being routinely abused at high level competitive play.

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

Simone Magus posted:

I really haven't ever seen it and don't pay attention to high level play. I'm interested bu the word "abused" though. In what way was it oppressive? Genuinely curious because it's always sad when cool interactions need to get nerfed :(

"Abusing" meaning knowingly making use of unintended gameplay interactions to gain an advantage. For example, here's a clip of a team turning a fight in ALGS with the exploit. You and I were probably never going to be affected by this, but they can't leave it in a game that gets played for money at this level. https://clips.twitch.tv/ExcitedBigEggnogBabyRage

Beelzebozo fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Feb 2, 2021