Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Does anyone else absolutely hate the new season changes that were announced? It's just going to promote ratting even more, make climbing ranks even more of a grind than it currently is, and put solo queuers at an even greater disadvantage than before.

Basically it's doing more of everything that was bad about ranked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Tetrabor posted:

I mean, it makes sense. You didn't do the work when they were a threat, why should you get the kill?

I would argue that you should get the kill if they have a self res, because they're still a threat at that point.

But if 2 teams fight each other and 1 guy is left standing with 1 hp and you 3rd party and hit him with 1 bullet and kill him, you DID do the work at that point? How are you any more "deserving" of the KP in that situation?

In both cases you were just in the right place at the right time, either award the KP in both situations or change it so that no one gets any KP unless their team does 100% of the damage on an enemy (if another enemy team does a single point of damage on the target, then your team didn't "deserve" the KP).

Ideally I would say if a guy is knocked and the guy who knocked him gets killed, he should still get credit if the knocked guy gets eliminated before getting revived. But I also find it reasonable if a third party gets credit for finishing off the knocked guy, because they directly contributed to weakening the knocked guy's team by doing so. But not giving ANYONE KP in that situation is lame

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I really enjoy ranked compared to regular queue, it's actually pretty fun to have more then 2 other squads alive by the time the first circle closes and ring 4 still having 8+ squads alive gets really chaotic.

Bronze is also a "big fish in a small pond" experience with half the lobby having to pick between moving or shooting because they can barely handle one of them.

Chaotic /= good. I absolutely HATE when there are a ton of squads left in the final zone, because that makes it more a random coin flip regarding which team is going to win, rather than skill for solo-queuers. You can't outplay other teams in a situation where as soon as you start firing at someone, you get people from 3 different squads all firing at you from close range to try to snatch some KP, while everyone is camping behind some wall.

It's the reason I usually burn out on ranked when I get to plat. You have a bunch of teams camping the final zone, afraid to start shooting anyone because they know they will be instantly third partied if they do

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Up Circle posted:

make new game or make an heirloom that you sell for 250 dollars alongside a rework of a crappy hero?

I would be willing to pay $250 for a copy of Titanfall 3

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Regrettable posted:

No, almost all of the changes should be very good for ranked. The whole point is that you're supposed to play for the win not yolo hotdrop every game to try to get kills because you're hardstuck.

It seems like most of the people that like the changes say that they like it because they don't want to have to play with hard stucks.

Well if that's the case, why not just keep ranked the way it is, with the exception being that the tier 4 players all match against each other in one bucket, while the tier 1-3 players in a rank are put in a separate queue? That fixes the problem without changing up a ton of the poo poo that is going to make rank worse.

I agree that it is annoying when you get to the tier 1 of a rank and the game seems to only give you tier 4 teammates that want to hot drop, but my proposed change eliminates that problem

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Cowslips Warren posted:

I haven't played in a while, how's the new guy looking in terms of use and fun?

I hate him. I don't know what the recent obsession is with putting shields in FPS games, but I really wish game developers would stop doing that poo poo....

But most of the new heroes they add to the game just make the game worse, imo. I don't like how Valkyrie has a "get out of jail free" ult to completely negate her team's bad positioning in the zone. I don't like Seer because I don't think map hacks should be in an FPS game, either. I don't like Maggie because she's just boring, same with Fuse. I don't like Gibrifeline because shields in FPS games suck.

The weird thing is that I love playing Loba & Ash, while most people think they are garbage heroes

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Not really on topic but speaking of Valk.... the other day I was playing against a Valk and she ran off behind a rock and then did her ult. As she was rocketing away, I carefully aimed my sentinel to try to guess how far to lead my shot. When she was about 100 meters in the air, I fired, landed a headshot and knocked her out of the sky.

That might have been my proudest Apex moment ever *happy tear runs down cheek*. One of my teammates witnessed the shot as well and got super excited in the match chat :)

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

ZeusCannon posted:

I love that moment when you teach someone the revved up rampage destroys doors.

Wait.... it does?! Rampage was one of my most used weapons and I had no idea

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Relyssa posted:

One of my absolute favorite things to do in this game is get into a door staring contest as Rampart and pull Sheila out to break the stalemate. :blastu:

I think I played against you recently. I was trying to silently communicate that I just wanted us to co-exist peacefully. But you chose violence and battered down my door, before riddling me with bullets :ohdear:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ugh, I'm so close to diamond but fighting against the clock, I don't know if I have enough time to make it. And if I don't make it this season, there's no way I'm ever making it, with the new ranked changes :ohdear:

I gained about 400 RP to get to mid plat 2 today. I think if I can get another 400 before end of today, I'll have a good chance of making diamond before end of season. If I had known they were going to mess with ranked so much next season, I would have started my push to diamond WAY sooner. I didn't start playing this season until a couple weeks ago :(

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

God damnit... I get to plat 1 and then I get nothing but loving moron duo grouped teammates who insta rush enemies and die without doing a single point of damage. And they are always a plat 4 & a gold... If Respawn wanted to improve the ranked system, instead of implementing a bunch of idiotic changes, they should fix the matchmaking so that you don't constantly get gold 3 teammates when you are plat 1... give me at least ONE teammate that is at least plat 3....

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

dogstile posted:

Ah yeah, good point. End of season advice is always invalid because nobody gives a gently caress anymore. :v:

I give a gently caress. This is my last chance to reach diamond before the new rank changes make it impossible :ohdear: But it feels like I have to hard carry every match to get even a little positive RP because my teammates are hard-inting every time

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Mercury_Storm posted:

Yeah the Kraber changes are pretty lame, who asked for it to be watered down? Its pretty rare to get one as it is anyways.

Not to mention the Kraber being so strong is what made it so fun. Why are they trying to make the game less fun? But is the volt still going to be in the care package or switched to ground loot? I hated that they care packaged it, it was my favorite gun. I want it back on the ground so much. Also they didn't buff it enough to be a care package gun, imo. It's barely any better than the car

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Javik the Seer posted:

Dang they did make SOME of the changes I was hoping for in ranked, but it seems to still "nerf" the ability of players to move up in the ranks. All I wanted was that sweet sweet diamond dive trail, but alas.

I like that they uncapped RP per kills that absolutely makes sense. If someone is running the table in a lobby then they should get as much RP as they can so they can get into one that is competitive, thats cool and good.

What is LESS cool and good is that they severely nerfed the RP for getting into the upper half of a game. I think they should keep the high rewards for kills but boost up the RP gain for kills across the board. Its less fun to absolutely demolish a few teams and then get killed with 6 kills....and oh, you died too soon, ranked 15th, you get 6 RP while the rat folk who avoided all fights by default get 5 RP for being ranked 14th cuz your squad died first. They should really discourage ratting if they want to really push the engagements up. I would even go so far as to say you shouldn't get any significantly positive RP unless you do a threshold of damage (say 300 - 500) or team kills, only refunding your RP entry cost for getting in the top half. That would lessen the sting for getting knocked out while also rewarding those who do engagements. It just rubs me wrong that folks who intentionally avoid fights can come out ahead higher than someone who dishes out the damage when engaged.

Also did I read that right, you get credit as a team for all kills? Cuz if so thats AWESOME. Not all contributions to a fight require doing direct damage, sometimes just being a meat shield/bait is just as important as hitting some shots. This also alleviates some of my earlier complaints about downing someone, then a team mate finishes them off if YOU get downed, and you get nothing, despite being the reason they were able to be finished off. A very positive change with the assist rules and team rules for RP.

Kraber should be insta down headshot unless you have purple helmet and red armor. Those should be the only real defenses, and to make the gun worst than the sentinel is...eh.

Also how is the Desert Eagle Wingman not touched yet? I fuckin hate that gun lmao. They nerf the smg's but leave that and the PK alone? Gross.

Oh and they are taking out the dual shell? What? So us 3030 lovers are just screwed then? Very frustrating.

Also Ramparts shields being THAT strong while going up seems a bit overkill. Give caustic traps that level of health then while inflating instead of insta disappearing if damaged while dropped.

I like your idea of getting your RP cost refunded if you finish in the top half. I think that would be cool. But also, you should NOT get any placement points unless you flat out win the game. So you can get your RP cost refunded by finishing in top 10, but you HAVE to get kills to climb. That would REALLY solve the ratting problem, people would be going all out aggressive once the field got narrowed to 10 teams and would make ranked way more fun to play.

I'm sick of seeing 8 teams in the final ring and you can't even move or you will get shot at by 3 separate teams.

Ranked clearly needed some changes, but the changes they made ain't it, chief. In fact, I think the changes they made are clearly going to make the ranked experience much worse for most players. I don't even care that much anymore, I'm going to play a little ranked at the beginning of next season and if it sucks as much as I expect it to, I'm just going to move on to Vampire:Bloodhunt, instead

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 9, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

tildes posted:

I really don't get why they decided to nerf the L-Star? Rampart changes don't seem like enough to justify it -- even if you think it would make them too strong for her, one of the least picked characters in the game, it seems like nerfing her passive would make more sense.

I like the Kraber changes, as much as I enjoyed sniping people it sort of ruined end game fights when it was around imo. I'd rather be able to poke etc. without getting OHKO'd.

I recently got my 4K badge, the 4000th damage shot was from the Kraber. It will always hold a special place in my heart :)

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Oh man, I logged in to play ranked and saw that season ends tomorrow morning. I thought it ended tomorrow at midnight. Man, so there REALLY isn't enough time for me to hit diamond. It's ok.... I'm at peace with never getting to diamond, it doesn't bother me :ohdear:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I'm getting soo clooose. I had like 3 games in a row where we almost won but ended up in like 3rd or 4th place, dumb teammates don't know how to play as a unit and keep running away and going solo in final ring. I'm up to 6854 RP now, but I have to go watch hockey now :(

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ugh. I got up to 7k RP but ran out of steam. So close, yet so far. It's so annoying there were like 3 games where we had the win basically locked down and I told my team we just needed to sit where we were, while the other 2 squads were fighting each other. Each time, my braindead teammates ignored me, rushed right into the middle of the two teams fighting and instantly died without taking anyone down. So then I ended up in 3rd, when all we had to do was wait for one of the squads to knock the other and then third party....Out of like 10 games I played today, I got a teammate that was higher than plat 4 a grand total of ONE time.

Trying to grind to diamond really opened my eyes to just how stupid and arbitrary the rank system works in this game. It is not a measure of skill, it was baffling how bad most of my teammates were, not just in terms of aiming but in terms of general fps game sense. Like, you don't have to be an expert at fps games to understand not to run headlong into the middle of 2 teams that are shooting at each other.

Next season might be better in terms of the skill level of the teammates you get, but it's going to be much worse in the amount of grinding you have to do to reach higher ranks.

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 08:35 on May 10, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Cowslips Warren posted:

Do people not loving ping where they're going anymore? I was in a game where the other two just ran off and didn't mention poo poo, so they're both downed while I'm looting, and they got pissed.

I almost never get teammates that DO ping. I am actually somewhat surprised when they do

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I thought this season was supposed to give you "better teammates more similiar to you in skill"? Why the gently caress did I get a rookie 4 and bronze 3 teammates in my first game of the new season? I finished plat 1 last season... gently caress it, onto Vampire: Bloodhunt as my main game

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Knight2m posted:

6+ days on Stormpoint? gently caress that noise.

Also, it is hilarious to watch Newcastle launch towards you with the shield ult, then realize they went to far and dropped the shield behind you, turn around and die.

Ya that tilted me when I saw that. I loving hate Stormpoint. And the developers said they weren't going to do like 2 hour long rotations of just one map because that is longer than a single gameplay session for a lot of people and they didn't want them to only have the option to play one map.... then they put 6 days on just Stormpoint, are they trolling?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Hackan Slash posted:

Did you watch the cinematic with Bangalore where she was the biggest cop to ever cop?

Yeah if my brother sold me out for desertion when I was just trying to keep him safe, I'd do the same thing. Actually I'd probably be like "lol sup, here have a bullet" (if I was a trained killer, like he was).

Regarding what the Apex games are.... I wish they would clarify that as well. Nobody seems to actually die during them, but why are certain people that hate each other teaming up in them? Like Loba/Revenant for example. "I hate you, you killed my family... hey, let's team up to play this game together".

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 13, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I like Ash's line when you press F1. "mmm... adequate". I mean, she's not wrong

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

That Loba translocater bug is really pissing me off as a Loba main. I'm not really sure how it works, but I think if the landing spot for the translocator is not in your line of sight, it doesn't activate the teleport

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

CoolCab posted:

sorry i'm a little deaf in one ear did you say the LSTAR was busted? i guess we'd better half it's damage then huh, here comes a quickfix patch

No, I think he said Wattson is busted. Better give her another mega nerf to make sure noone plays her again

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Hemlock with the 3x is still your best bet right now for medium-long and easy to use, the G7 Scout is the other one but it's care package only rn. The Wingman is also really good and could be fun to pair with it, but it's more useful up close where you can ADS and keep full speed, plus it's not as spammy. For up close you might like the Alternator since it's pretty light on recoil. The RE-45 is even better imo but it needs the Hammerpoint hopup to stay competitive and I usually don't gamble on finding it in time.

You could also try the Bow since it fits in the Hemlock role as a great poke weapon, but you need the Tempo hopup to get spammy with it. Also if you wanna just piss people off the sniper Charge Rifle is hitscan (instant travel shot, no bullet drop) but also slow.

Charge rifle is hilarious to use. But be warned, it's not just the guy you shoot at that will be pissed off if they see you use it. You will find like 3 squads all focusing on trying to kill you and ignoring each other, if you keep charge rifling long enough

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

wtf, I played against a full hacker team of 3 in bronze.... They were so stupid that 2 of them somehow managed to get downed even though they were aimbotting. The third also almost died because he decided to run straight through a gibby ult. It's amazing how stupid and bad some players can be.

edit: I was spectating them and they ended up losing the game in 6th place... they died to the zone... one guy died to zone. Wraith went in to get his banner, was too stupid to think about using her ult. Just ran into zone and died, tried to heal up with a med kit but it was too late

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 21, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

dogstile posted:

I'm starting to think people who just aim ok come across as hackers to you, or you're coming across more hackers in one season than I have in my entire 2000 hours playing this game.

I am observant and good at FPS games. I can easily tell the difference between someone with good aim and someone that is cheating almost instantly when fighting against them.

If I think someone is cheating when they fight me, I will stick around to spectate their view after they kill me to verify whether they are cheating or not, 95% of the time they are.

It's pretty obvious when they are using an R99 or no scoping a sentinel and hitting 100% of their bullets from 300 meters away while their crosshair is aimed at the ground. Or if their character is duel wielding guns, which isn't actually possible without cheats...

Also I don't know what makes you think I've "claimed to come across so many hackers". I think I've faced 3 instances of hacking over the course of the last 2 seasons and I believe the post you quoted was the second time I've mentioned hackers on this thread... Although the fact that I've played maybe less than 50 matches during that time span and had 3 instances of hacking IS a pretty high proportion of hacking compared to number of games played

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 23, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

dogstile posted:

95% of the time eh buddy?

Ok, no worry. Continue on.

Is there something wrong with your brain or something? What don't you understand about the fact that you can spectate the enemy's pov and confirm whether they are cheating or not after they kill you?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

The aim assist controllers get is so bad that my friend refuses to play close-up fights anymore if he can help it because it just ain't fun to get 1 clipped by a SMG or 2 shot by max damage shotguns, but the controllers can't snipe worth a drat and he pops their heads all day.

I kind of adopted the same strategy. I decided a while back to focus on getting good at the mid-range sniper type weapons (30-30 repeater, etc) and only move in for close range fights if one of their squad is already knocked or if I have already significantly weakened them beforehand.

Once I started doing that, I started ranking up much more rapidly. I started winning much more of my fights by avoiding those close range duels where the controller aim assist users have a huge advantage

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

life_source posted:

"Confirm" doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

Yeah... if you watch a cheater's perspective and think "hey, he just one clipped his target from 300 yards away with his SMG without missing a single bullet, maybe he just has good aim?" then you are just not very bright....

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I wasn't "angry posting" about hackers. I posted because it was hilarious that a hacker team still ended up losing the match because they couldn't avoid dying even with aimbot turned on

You can keep posting about how hacking is virtually impossible to detect in this game "even pros struggle to do it" (LMFAO) and I'm going to continue thinking you're an idiot for not being able to tell the difference between good aim and aimbotting.

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 23, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

If you want to practice your mechanics in this game, I would say the best way is to play unranked and hotdrop every time. As soon as you get downed, just quit the game and re-queue for faster matches/more fighting time.

Best hotdrop spot for World's Edge is Fragment. Best hotdrop spot for Olympus is Estates. Stormpoint is Command Center.

Have fun :)

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

runchild posted:

Or maybe you could not be an rear end in a top hat to your teammates?

Is his goal to get better at the game or is his goal to have his random teammates at the end of the match think "hey, that random teammate was not an rear end in a top hat"?

Besides, if someone gets offended by their teammate leaving in pubs, they should 3 stack or play ranked.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Is there something about the digithreat scope that makes the bullets wider or something? Without the digithreat, I miss a ton of wingman shots that look to me like they are going right through my target, but WITH the digithreat it feels like I'm aimbotting and can't miss a shot, even at long range. I don't understand it

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

dogstile posted:

Bright red target is less blendy, OP

But like I said, I even hit my shots at long range just fine with the digithreat. And targets don't get highlighted red at long range. Is it just a psychological thing with me? Like the digithreat is my comfort-scope and I can aim better with it?

I mean, when I can see my target perfectly fine at close range with other scopes I miss shots that I SWEAR are right on target with the wingman. It really feels to me like the digithreat makes bullets fatter or that I just no-reg shots a lot without the digithreat.

Also what is the nerf that they gave wingman this season? It feels just as strong to me as it always has, in fact it feels like the rate of fire is a little faster than it used to be

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Aug 17, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Talking about oppressive, PK is the most oppressive gun in the game (a PK with no attachments beats any fully kitted gun in the game at close range), but noone seems to care.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Evil Kit posted:

Gonna disagree with you on that bud, the carepackage Mastiff exists at the moment. Also tbh the Eva after the buffs is looking kinda disgusting and I hate it.

PK wins peek wars though, no argument there.

Yeah, I was specifically thinking of peek wars in my head when I made the last post. But if you aren't using a peek and shoot style with PK, you aren't using the PK correctly. And like you said, it just doesn't get beat in that style of fight, which is kind of ridiculous considering it's a ground loot weapon. Even at mid range, it consistently hits for 60+ which is stupid for a shotgun

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Aug 19, 2022

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

skipmyseashells posted:

I had a pred octane peek kill my entire squad in a 1v3 on the last circle three nights ago with a PK and I haven’t booted up the game since

I played a game yesterday where I was chasing an octane, hit him in the body with a wingman, hit him in the head with the wingman, I ran up close to him to finish him with my prowler and shoot him once with it, he does a 180 in the air and hits me one time with his PK and insta kills me.

I had just white armor, but still, I land 3 skill shots on him and get defeated by just one RNG shot (I guess he hit me in the head? Never got full downed by just one PK shot before that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Tokubetsu posted:

scout is great, with double tap its even greater.

Is double tap actually good? Did they change it? Because I remember with original scout, I hated using double tap because of the recoil, much preferred single fire.

Anyway, it's kind of crazy how much more this ranked season encourages ratting. With how much faster the ring moves, you just need to take a spot in the middle of the ring early on and just wait rather than taking fights and risk getting gate kept outside the ring. 90% of teams constantly camp the zone borders, so if you get into the middle of the ring, you won't see anyone until like the very end game. I gained like 500 RP by solo-ratting in the last 3 games, finishing 2nd place, 4th place, and 2nd place. Each time my teammates inted straight into enemy teams and insta-died like they were actively trying to catch every bullet with their body within the first couple minutes of the game... Yes, they raged at me for not following them and inting into a 3v1 fight. And yes, they rage quit the game almost as soon as they were killed, causing them to incur a leaver penalty and lose points rather than gain 100+ from me.

But alas, it is silver and players down here don't like to use their brains. I'll most likely be in gold within a game or 2, but I think I'll probably stop playing ranked at that point (I used to be able to climb through plat very fast before the new rank changes, but with how much more grindy ranked has gotten I just don't think I have the patience for it). Gold lobbies appear to be busted as hell. I was watching Dyrus & Surefour queueing with one of their friends and they were hardcore struggling in gold. Dyrus kept complaining that the gold lobbies were way more difficult than they should be. So what chance do I have as a solo queuer, anyway?

But pubs is also broken AF. Every time I play, I get put into diamond/master lobbies and it's just no fun playing against coordinated 3 stacks that insta beam you the second they see you. I don't know wtf I should do once I get to gold in ranked....

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Aug 19, 2022