Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ooh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

those are dope

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is peak enemy design.

want that guy to get up and ask join my party

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

thats its ballsack pulled over its head

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

apropos to nothing posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this is a great set up. you might even call it........ an experience!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

most of the redone designs for smt4 sucked rear end but i really liked this guy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

toriyama is such a great creature artist

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had a dream last night that I posted a picture of Mario in here and was permabanned

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I had a dream last night that I posted a picture of Mario in here and was permabanned

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

I double dog dare you.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

goomba spotted

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

NienNunb posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

queuing it up now, buster. some plumbers about to bust out of your pipes

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is peak enemy design.

and freaking THIS!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario does look epic in that pic.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

kind of off topic but when i was in the second grade, i had this rare thing called kawasaki's disease which is apparently very bad. i got really sick, lost weight, etc. etc., and the whole thing culminated in a stay at the children's hospital where they had to give me a blood transfusion or something bad was going to happen to my heart. part of the treatment involved taking aspirin, which it turned out i was allergic to. i was badly allergic enough that my throat almost swelled shut, but hey, i was in a hospital, so they saved my life.

the children's hospital, i learned, had a room with like 2 or 3 arcade machines, so as soon as i could stand, i dragged my mom there. in my head i still had the IV in my arm but i bet that's just an embellishment of the memory. donkey kong junior was the only one i recognized, so i stood there pumping quarters into it. by the end, i had a small crowd of hospital staff watching in awe at this tiny, groggy, emaciated kid full of IV holes, wrapping my swollen hands around the joystick, trying like hell to kill super mario. my mother was extremely embarrassed but it's not like there was anything else for me to do in the hospital and i'd been cooped up there for a long time.

anyway, killing super mario is extremely cursed. enjoy your permaban.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

apropos to nothing posted:

Love those guys. Lot of nioh enemies are epic, imo. Especially the 2nd game

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

kind of off topic but when i was in the second grade, i had this rare thing called kawasaki's disease which is apparently very bad. i got really sick, lost weight, etc. etc., and the whole thing culminated in a stay at the children's hospital where they had to give me a blood transfusion or something bad was going to happen to my heart. part of the treatment involved taking aspirin, which it turned out i was allergic to. i was badly allergic enough that my throat almost swelled shut, but hey, i was in a hospital, so they saved my life.

the children's hospital, i learned, had a room with like 2 or 3 arcade machines, so as soon as i could stand, i dragged my mom there. in my head i still had the IV in my arm but i bet that's just an embellishment of the memory. donkey kong junior was the only one i recognized, so i stood there pumping quarters into it. by the end, i had a small crowd of hospital staff watching in awe at this tiny, groggy, emaciated kid full of IV holes, wrapping my swollen hands around the joystick, trying like hell to kill super mario. my mother was extremely embarrassed but it's not like there was anything else for me to do in the hospital and i'd been cooped up there for a long time.

anyway, killing super mario is extremely cursed. enjoy your permaban.
Mario, speaking the ancient Italian killing word to the sick child trying to defeat him: Mortadella

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004