Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The landing was a bit less successful though...

Probably coming soon, the SN10 will also try to have a successful launch and maybe a landing? Who knows!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klT3YcrG7K4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They should just put a parachute on the rocket like all the kids model rockets in existence. We figured this out in the 80s.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Weka posted:

No timestamp OP, more like rough gokul baby. However this did allow me to hear what sounded like a caricature of a nerd call this thing a starship which was hilarious, so rated 4.

It only works if you watch the entire launch. gently caress yo timestamps.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You don't gotta worry about her tits sagging in 0g my friends.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ASenileAnimal posted:

i dont really follow spacex much except for knowing that their stuff blows up alot. probably the main thing you dont want to happen when your entire company is based on sending people into space.

Seems that a majority of the Spacex failures happen after successful launches though... they are just trying to keep their rockets to use again and failing at that point. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They still should just use a giant parachute and make it work like all the kids model rockets in existence... :smug: