Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I pay a reasonable sum to feed the hogs slop waste I don't need to touch the hogs I just want to watch them eat garbage and maybe shout at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Or if not would I be able to write letters to my favorite hog and then have the hog eat my letters while watching it even if I have to watch it via webcam or some other remote viewing service I would like to know that my hog received its letter and got to enjoy it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GABA ghoul posted:

A hog would get seriously ill from the average american's diet

This isn't true I have raised multiple hogs to fruition on a complete American diet with each hog completing multiple cycles at maximum efficiency.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if we could train the hogs to work in the store and paid them with old food and also they got to wear like cute hats and little boots

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Depends on how hungry the kid is I guess