Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
it could be like the lobster tanks, you go out back and point out which dumpster hog you want for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hello butcher man i would like that hog. the one currently rolling around in a pile of rotting deli meat. his taste will be exquisite

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

hogs! hogs! hogs! hogs!

youre hogging all the hogs :mad:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The Hottest Trend In Sustainable Living Today: Throw Out Your Backyard Chicken Coop And Get Ready For Your Basement Hog Pit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Hogswap, the new app for trading hogs without all those pesky dealer fees.*

*App currently available in San Francisco only

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

GABA ghoul posted:

A hog would get seriously ill from the average american's diet

NO WONDER HEALTH CARES SO ESPENSVE!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Business idea: Hogwash. I haven't determined any specifics yet but the name is all you really need to make big $$$

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
"Cleanup on aisle 9"

sound of 30-50 feral employees stampeding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hmm yeah links are one of the best forms of hog. i also like the lips, hooves, and nipples