Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I finished the rig last night and I was getting scared because when I turned on the PSU nothing happened but then I remembered I have to plug in the power switch and press the power button for the motherboard. And it smelled awesome BTW, when I stuck my nose up to the back fan outtake after creating a perfect airflow situation.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

luring an avid PC gamer into the world's largest tower to experience those sweet RAM smells and then telling them that the custom case is called The Case of Amontillado

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Selling gamer girl ram

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

luring an avid PC gamer into the world's largest tower to experience those sweet RAM smells and then telling them that the custom case is called The Case of Amontillado

lol

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Getting everything together and realizing you didn't plug in the power button.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

And as for Luchresi, he cannot distinguish Nvidia from RTX 3090!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

For the love of Gaben, montresor!

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

gathering at a debauched aristocrat's private den for a ram sniffing session with the boys

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shibawanko posted:

gathering at a debauched aristocrat's private den for a ram sniffing session with the boys

Salo, or the 120 Days of SDRAM

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol people gagging as their forced to sniff PC3200 modules.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

frasier and niles arguing furiously over who is going to win the olfactory ram identification test at the computing club

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big bucket in the middle of the table to toss the sniffed ram into

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Willy Wonka style computer components factory.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bunch of skeletal tall boys running from ram bouquet to ram bouquet sniffing until one falls in the water cooling intake and a chorus of big boys sings about what a fuckin prick he was

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
delidding the CPU is messed up

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

squandering your family's inheritance on a ram sniffing habit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

huffing pure O2 through a face mask like Dennis Hopper in blue velvet when I see the Newegg box at the doorstep

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

huffing pure O2 through a face mask like Dennis Hopper in blue velvet when I see the Newegg box at the doorstep

Baby wants to gaaaame

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

lmfao @ this entire page

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

withnail & i but instead of alcohol and drugs it's computer parts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby wants to gaaaame

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby wants to gaaaame

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby wants to gaaaame
Candy-Colored LEDs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby wants to gaaaame

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I finished the rig last night and I was getting scared because when I turned on the PSU nothing happened but then I remembered I have to plug in the power switch and press the power button for the motherboard. And it smelled awesome BTW, when I stuck my nose up to the back fan outtake after creating a perfect airflow situation.

one thing that pisses me off about a lot of motherboards is the manufacturers don't include a pc speaker. bruh. why do i have to buy a separate 2 dollar pc speaker. i want to hear the beeps noise that let me know everything is chill

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Baby wants to gaaaame

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

*crouching down to the forest floor, sniffing the air* OLOy WarHawk. *touching the soil and tasting it* RGB 16 GB. *listening to the wind through the swaying trees* 2 x 8 GB. *standing up and feeling the bark of the nearest oak tree* DDR4-3000 CL16.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

*crouching down to the forest floor, sniffing the air* OLOy WarHawk. *touching the soil and tasting it* RGB 16 GB. *listening to the wind through the swaying trees* 2 x 8 GB. *standing up and feeling the bark of the nearest oak tree* DDR4-3000 CL16.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

she had bluuuuuuuuuuue dioooooooodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol