Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Russian livestreamer reportedly dies after drinking 1.5 liters of vodka for cash, continuing worrying 'thrash streaming' trend

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-livestreamer-reportedly-dies-drinking-213716936.html

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

i'll thrash you op

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

american op reportedly shits pants after eating 3 lbs of sugar free gummy bears for cash, continuing worrying "nooner poo poo his pants again" trend

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cowman posted:

i'll thrash you op

throw hands MF, I am all in

just kidding I am a pussy please dont hit me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

american op reportedly shits pants after eating 3 lbs of sugar free gummy bears for cash, continuing worrying "nooner poo poo his pants again" trend

I had a roommate in college that did not poo poo his pants from doing this but spent like a day on the toilet after he heard that eating a ton of sugar free gummy bears made you poo poo your guts out. I have no idea why hearing "this will make you poo poo your guts out horribly" made him want to find out for sure, but probably that is why he did not graduate.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nooner posted:

I had a roommate in college that did not poo poo his pants from doing this but spent like a day on the toilet after he heard that eating a ton of sugar free gummy bears made you poo poo your guts out. I have no idea why hearing "this will make you poo poo your guts out horribly" made him want to find out for sure, but probably that is why he did not graduate.

He probably had been eating wayyy too much cheese.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I kind of have to poo poo but the bathroom is like ten feet away and I dunno if it's worth the trip or I should just do it here.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Chief McHeath posted:

I kind of have to poo poo but the bathroom is like ten feet away and I dunno if it's worth the trip or I should just do it here.

Who wears the pants around here, you or your rear end?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
But you're alive? :confused:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nooner posted:

Russian livestreamer reportedly dies after drinking 1.5 liters of vodka

Saluting a hero.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
drinking alcohol past getting a buzz sucks imo

also from ops article

quote:

In December, a Russian streamer's girlfriend died after he left her outside in the cold weather wearing nothing but underwear.
:yikes:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't imagine attempting to drink 1.5 liters in a single go, and I used to drink a lot. Like I was that guy that everyone knew who could just drink outrageously on the reg and still function (in hindsight, this was alcoholism), and that amount still sounds nuts to me.

I guess that's why he died.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I wonder what I'll be doing on stream when I die ???

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The streamer being 60 years old was an extremely unexpected swerve, NGL

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
as long as that chinese dude who drinks is OK

hes ok right?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

shame on an IGA posted:

The streamer being 60 years old was an extremely unexpected swerve, NGL

Same thought, I was expecting one of those teens who climbs skyscrapers and falls off or jumps in front trains

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
poo poo he sounds pretty hardcore. Do svidanya

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Meme Poker Party posted:

I can't imagine attempting to drink 1.5 liters in a single go, and I used to drink a lot. Like I was that guy that everyone knew who could just drink outrageously on the reg and still function (in hindsight, this was alcoholism), and that amount still sounds nuts to me.

I guess that's why he died.

It sounds pretty normal for luxury alcoholism for me. Of course, I'm pretty used to eastern Europe.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

So Russia is just doing Strange Days for real now basically it sounds like.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
lightweight

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Thats only like 30 standard drinks.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

This reminded me of a news story some years ago when a German dude was refused airplane boarding with a 1l vodka, so he drank it right then and there and likewise - died.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe he just choked on vomit.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

gary oldmans diary posted:

drinking alcohol past getting a buzz sucks imo

also from ops article
:yikes:

he kept streaming while the police turned up and arrested him

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sekenr posted:

This reminded me of a news story some years ago when a German dude was refused airplane boarding with a 1l vodka, so he drank it right then and there and likewise - died.

Better than the lines at the airport, amirite?

no, amided:(

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Chinatown posted:

hes ok right?

https://twitter.com/hebeipangzai

Living his best life, getting more handsome and flyer

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
free nooner

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Jose posted:

he kept streaming while the police turned up and arrested him

The police arrested a dead man???

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Chinatown posted:

hes ok right?

He's alive but looks like he's aged a decade.

peanut posted:

https://twitter.com/hebeipangzai

Living his best life, getting more handsome and flyer

Nevermind he doesnt look that rough, I guess he was hungover in the last video I saw.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Halloween Liker posted:

Maybe he just choked on vomit.

His own, or someone else’s? :magemage:=

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

His own, or someone else’s? :magemage:=

Maybe his previous dare was eating someone elses vomit, so when he vomited from the vodka he choked on someone elses vomit

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

The police arrested a dead man???
they still havent finished tazing and pepper spraying the body. cajun style

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Halloween Liker posted:

Maybe his previous dare was eating someone elses vomit, so when he vomited from the vodka he choked on someone elses vomit

I think if you eat someone's vomit it legally becomes your own, even if you do vomit it back. Especially if you do in fact.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The internet was sold as smiling school kids collaborating internationally and instead someone just poisoned someone's grandpa live for clout.

:smith:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Read the article, the streamer wasn't the one who died, the streamer was the one who had the 60 year old dude on his stream and got him to drink the vodka. This poo poo bag got money from internet idiots to offer money to homeless people to chug hot sauce or vodka, and now a 60 year old man is dead from it.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Halloween Liker posted:

This is Russia, so that story checks out,

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pnumoman posted:

Read the article, the streamer wasn't the one who died, the streamer was the one who had the 60 year old dude on his stream and got him to drink the vodka. This poo poo bag got money from internet idiots to offer money to homeless people to chug hot sauce or vodka, and now a 60 year old man is dead from it.

lmao

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
So basically hobo fights is back? I wonder if I could convince these youtube "pranksters" to let me smash their teeth in for views from all my friends? The catch being I have negative number of friends.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Can we get OP on a stream where he shits 1.5 L of poo poo into his pants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

I think if you eat someone's vomit it legally becomes your own, even if you do vomit it back. Especially if you do in fact.

Eh...I think if you poo poo the vomit its yours, vomiting it up no , its not been digested or fully consumed.