Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
in a galaxy like ours planetary parralel evolution has lead to a species so perfectly similar that their culture and civilisation and even language mirrors ours in almost everyway. But there's one curious difference. Nobody has got balls. No really, they don't even have a concept of balls. That's basically the only difference. If anything we're the weird ones for having balls if you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
where do they store the pee??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alexandriao

Prurient Squid posted:

in a galaxy like ours planetary parralel evolution has lead to a species so perfectly similar that their culture and civilisation and even language mirrors ours in almost everyway. But there's one curious difference. Nobody has got balls. No really, they don't even have a concept of balls. That's basically the only difference. If anything we're the weird ones for having balls if you think about it.

OP, how do they see. With square eyes????

biosterous

do they play cool sports like "base" and "foot" and "basket'

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

biosterous posted:

do they play cool sports like "base" and "foot" and "basket'

think of the poor doggos in the park, just sitting there waiting for the human to do something, but nobody can figure out what

cruft

Flat earth society is actually right in this universe.

cruft

BB guns are just B guns, which are constantly confused with bee guns, with sometimes tragic outcomes.

cruft

Roller rinks hire kids to wear jackets covered with hundreds tiny flashlights, and turn around slowly for hours on end. It's kind of awkward but they've learned to just accept it because it's neat looking.

biosterous

cruft posted:

think of the poor doggos in the park, just sitting there waiting for the human to do something, but nobody can figure out what

why don't the people just throw a stick though

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
what shape is the planet

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I...I volunteer as tribute. I would like to go to the place without balls.

FutonForensic

twilight zone episode where im the only one with balls and everyone thinks im hilarious but they're not sure why

xcheopis

A planet of women is just fine with me.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

where we're going, we don't need balls

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm Bally the ball sprite. No Balls!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Nosfereefer posted:

where do they store the pee??

a world without P.E.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

nut

ya op it's called mars and if it wasn't true then one of those cowards would've come down here and fought me by now

Dads Dip Cup

some guy taking a direct hit between the legs and you still hear the "ding!" sound effect and laugh track but he just kinda shrugs and goes back to whatever he was doing

Khanstant
in videogames people crouch on fresh kills to taunt them and its called tainting

Khanstant
wait... is there a taint if there aint no balls?

Escape From Noise

The poor roly-polys!

google THIS

All they have are peen hammers

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

That's how they ended up with no balls

cruft

google THIS posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
debutante parties are still allowed but that's it buster

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

who’s up for a game of basket?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Escape From Noise

Planetary baller blockin'.

doctor throat

MOUSTACHE MADNESS
the balls are stored on the inside. inside the pee.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

doctor throat posted:

the balls are stored on the inside. inside the pee.

u have 2 pee the balls into a lady iirc

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Sighing deeply as I blast off with my cargo vessel filled to the brim with Balldos, in search of a planet who is ready to explore the outter reaches of ballgasms.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 6, 2021

Jaguars!

I took my ball and went home and everyone just carried on as normal

Stoner Sloth

Bring Your Own Balls

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

An entire planet that can never HMBOL

google THIS

With no balls to touch does that mean they can't be gay?

Escape From Noise

I Have No Balls, and I Must HMBOL

Horrible Butts
I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a poo poo. Good father? gently caress you -- go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here? Close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got, make myself fifteen thousand dollars! Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise! A-I-D-A! Get mad! You sons of bitches! Get mad! You know what it takes to sell real estate?

[Alec Dwin opens a briefcase. Nothing is inside it.]

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Escape From Noise

Bowling is way less of a bit more challenging here

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

ChubbyChecker

FutonForensic posted:

twilight zone episode where im the only one with balls and everyone thinks im hilarious but they're not sure why

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
instead of balls they have little fuzzy dice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
drat. this thread's got me thinking about freaking balls now