Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

"I want my experiment ### to have an rear end that gets stuck on door handles"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

This rules

edit:

Beffica fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Feb 5, 2021

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Meme Poker Party posted:

You know, now that I'm coming along learning Blender, a lot of the little things start to stand out to me. Like look at that big rock in the bottom right. Completely shoddy work. Grass and rock separated by a blatant, hard seam on the same mesh, one side wildly stretched. Is that object even UV unwrapped at all? Just shameful work really.

Don't even get me started on the monster's back, or it's head/neck variation.

Be careful talking about art as a craft in the deviantart thread, even as a joke, people might think you're horny.

Wb, thread. How long until someone intentionally clicks a link marked explicitly nsfw or nms and cries their virgin eyes out?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here. It's gone now.

I don't know why this one bothers me most out of everything in your post. It should be Lambchop. It should be.

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

DicktheCat posted:

Be careful talking about art as a craft in the deviantart thread, even as a joke, people might think you're horny.

Wb, thread. How long until someone intentionally clicks a link marked explicitly nsfw or nms and cries their virgin eyes out?
I just reread the rules again, and I'm deleting the photoshop camel I initially posted because I don't want to break the real people photo posting rules. I really did love shocking the hell out of all the threadgoers, but honestly, I have exhausted my super blatantly upsetting nightmare fuel wells.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I hated your old avatar so much I paid for this one from a gay furry visual novel. gay rights and smoke weed every day

I am SO glad we're back up, anyway, have some bacon:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

remember alf? he's back!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hey, Adora.

whoa, blast from the past

this rules

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

In the cheery brightness of the 41st millennium there is only CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

My man Teddy knows what's up

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hey, Adora.

Who What Now posted:

My man Teddy knows what's up

Tiddy Ruxpin

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

THIS NEW AV WILL LET ME POST LIZARD TITS TWICE AS EFFICIENTLY!

IT'S GIVING ME A FUCKING BONER RIGHT NOW!

DicktheCat posted:

... huh? I'm guessing this is a reference to some drama in the old thread. Water under the bridge, friend. New thread, new attitude! My advice: don't worry about what other people may or may not be secretly thinking. It is a given that some people are gonna be horny about some things to some degree. It is unavoidable, but it is ok. If they aren't actively advertising or calling attention to it, it is not a problem.

Good morning, thread. Here's a centaur pillow.

You know I'm really trying to picture walking into someone's house and seeing them leaning against that pillow in this pose, wine glass in hand lol.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Meme Poker Party posted:

You know I'm really trying to picture walking into someone's house and seeing them leaning against that pillow in this pose, wine glass in hand lol.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

I have Raperette's Disease. I literally cannot stop talking about fucking rape in video games. If you see me talking about rape in a conversation about video games tell me to go fuck myself like the giant dumbass I am.

Good to see this poo poo show back.
What I want to know is why this is the only mildly interesting thing I could find of Sisu from Raya. It's pretty much Elsa but as a Dragon, FFS.

And obligatory Lady D.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

Beachside!

Most of the Lady D Deviantart pics have increased her breast size by anywhere from 2x - 8x.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

As is right and just

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

Bula Vinaka posted:

Most of the Lady D Deviantart pics have increased her breast size by anywhere from 2x - 8x.

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

Bringing back an old post with good advice for all you people looking for art, wish I had thought to post it on page one.

Beffica posted:

Protip for this thread: if you ever thought "that's hosed up, I want my posts to be just as hosed up", just run that pic URL through saucenao.com, find the artist's other work and you too can influence GBS reader nightmares! Good luck posting!

https://twitter.com/ancientfurries/status/1356396929551335425

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lol, I saw this the other day and was saddened that we did not have this thread to share it.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

welcome back thread

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

I can't work out how a furry turning into a pool ring turned Aeris into a Shrek

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This showed up in cursed but really it belongs here.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hedrigall posted:

bitches get stitches

"Yous looking lonely, kopeng. Need some Stich for company, sasa ke?"

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Glad this is back

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Today's search is most recent for "Hank Hill"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Testing new Avatar
may as well post some SUPERTED

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I hated your old avatar so much I paid for this one from a gay furry visual novel. gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

that's a LOL!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > DeviantArt Thread: Tiddy Ruxpin

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

ultrafilter posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > DeviantArt Thread: Tiddy Ruxpin

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

A new thread, you say?

https://i.imgur.com/ZzL3bni.gifv

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

Konosuba

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

sort of DA adjacent, my buddy who's very into kpop pointed out this steam game just openly ripping off images of idols for the visual novel art.

oh the life of a games artist

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

ultrafilter posted:

This showed up in cursed but really it belongs here.

Vtubers' audiences are exactly the right mix of horny and autistic to produce content for this thread

While we're on the topic:

"she was cute, but she's a feminist now." - the artist of this piece

And of course:

Pretty sure this one was drawn by Nyanners herself, in like 2013

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

You got the fluffy kitty kitty!

Wario Teaches Wiping

Ok Comboomer
Oct 20, 2007

Who What Now posted:

rear end is right and just

FTFY

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

TOOT TOOT
All aboard!

Brutal Garcon posted:

Vtubers' audiences are exactly the right mix of horny and autistic to produce content for this thread

While we're on the topic:

"she was cute, but she's a feminist now." - the artist of this piece

And of course:

Pretty sure this one was drawn by Nyanners herself, in like 2013

Thank you for ruining one of the last few things that gave me joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

Kissu~