Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand

Hedrigall posted:

Is there any art of porky the pig doing his famous “that’s all folks” but the red concentric rings around him are actually the creases of a colon receding into darkness
i also want to know this. for work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

In the cheery brightness of the 41st millennium there is only CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

You masturbate at work?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

My horny on mane posting got the deviantart thread shut down

Not with that attitude

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

so you work from home OP?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Punching the clock to start another laborious day at the dick stroking factory

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand], I require only that you [kneel]

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Trump was angry with Marco Rubio for his comment, "Small hands, small you know what." The Donald thought long and hard and remembered President Barack Obama's referral to a "Jedi mind meld."(sic, sick, sic) He decided he would get even with Rubio by creating the "Republican mind meld." It involves a lot of the usual Donald abuse. (Quack Quack)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > DeviantArt Thread: a lot of the usual Donald abuse (quack quack)

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Mx. posted:

the underwear placement implies a certain something

i was about to say how did nobody comment on this. There's some logistical issues too like, it's supposed to look like underwear but usually underwear doesn't have a whole other body to contendwith. Is there a boobs vagina? is that just an underwear looking top to a double bra? if there is a boobs vagina does the hair count as a bush or chest hair?

like cmon horny artists lets at least be realistic with our spliced together monstrosities

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Feline Mind Meld posted:

i was about to say how did nobody comment on this. There's some logistical issues too like, it's supposed to look like underwear but usually underwear doesn't have a whole other body to contendwith. Is there a boobs vagina? is that just an underwear looking top to a double bra? if there is a boobs vagina does the hair count as a bush or chest hair?

like cmon horny artists lets at least be realistic with our spliced together monstrosities

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/BadDAart/status/1379101526673649665

Codeacious
Oct 22, 2017

Radical coding, yo!

Rubio's right earlobe being oversized makes it look like a characacture trying to break out of its realistic hell

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

I registered this account 3 years before SU started and 6 years before that character showed up and I could write at least 4 paragraphs about why I hate the show, the creator, the fans, and that specific character

Hell Gem

Pastry of the Year posted:

Trump was angry with Marco Rubio for his comment, "Small hands, small you know what." The Donald thought long and hard and remembered President Barack Obama's referral to a "Jedi mind meld."(sic, sick, sic) He decided he would get even with Rubio by creating the "Republican mind meld." It involves a lot of the usual Donald abuse. (Quack Quack)

Those.hanfs,

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

Over time, random factors add up. What is chaos in the moment becomes systemic over time and space. As data accumulates, a pattern emerges.

Humiliation By Design
A Rush of Blood to the Head
The Fallacy of Virtuosity

Ok Comboomer
Oct 20, 2007

Who What Now posted:

You masturbate at work?

Pastry of the Year posted:

I do now

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Buglord

Hedrigall posted:

Is there any art of porky the pig doing his famous “that’s all folks” but the red concentric rings around him are actually the creases of a colon receding into darkness

Well there's always this masterpiece. Also has sound as an added bonus. https://i.imgur.com/9nOBbrd.mp4

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Same energy

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I hated your old avatar so much I paid for this one from a gay furry visual novel. gay rights and smoke weed every day

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here. It's gone now.

OWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Posts from the end of the world

Dinosaur Gum

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

"Now dad will never be able to explain why my mouth is so tiny"

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

it's time to unleash... your PERSONA!!

(unironically love this)

(Sojiro's expression cracks me up in this one)

also: if you love healthy spines and hate women's butts, skip these

also also: harsh review of P5R

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

I registered this account 3 years before SU started and 6 years before that character showed up and I could write at least 4 paragraphs about why I hate the show, the creator, the fans, and that specific character

Hell Gem

The handwriting says "child" but the spelling is too good, they even spelled "pierced" right

Solar Tornado posted:

also also: harsh review of P5R

I'm imagining this is the sound of ann and the other one twisting around like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiJLXXjifp0

also gently caress you P5R was good as heck

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

My horny on mane posting got the deviantart thread shut down

Needs 1000% more Debbie Downer

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

Over time, random factors add up. What is chaos in the moment becomes systemic over time and space. As data accumulates, a pattern emerges.

The ultimate boob and butt pose

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 6, 2021

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Where did you get photos of my first girlfriend?!!!?!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Yes that's fine and good I too saw Frankenhooker on cinemax one night during a sleepover

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

MyushiVerSCOOTY
Jan 22, 2004

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I think the cream pie was unnecessary.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Stop the slide i want to beat off to clowns

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Outside Context Problem

Extremely tempted to post that to the CCC webcomics thread…it would be topical and I'd get banned.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Only if someone tattles. And FWIW you have my blessing as the poster of Clown Corps

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand], I require only that you [kneel]

snacks, you say?

how about some juicy banana and mango

or a slice of cake topped with a foreverial tiedup strawberry

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

Hell Gem

These could genuinely be real adverts for fruit in france

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

This belongs here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014